Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images

PvP 100% Hit rate.

Hello dear forum;

I am posting this to hopefully rectify the situation. I reported over a week ago that there was some dumbass shit to achieve a near 100% hit rate in game. Obviously this is too constrictive a timeline for MA to do anything so I will share my support case in a hopeless effort that they will actually do something...

I am a pretty high rank in cs:go and I don't play FPS games to cheat. I'm looking to get this removed from Entopia or I will not pk until it is removed. We have dealt with "right click" and "select target" and to have the same "feature" added back to game is pathetic and an insult to the players. FIX THIS ASAP....

Azzah

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    I never thought I will ever read that
    Please make it available for copy/paste.I didn't bother to report it until now because so far the usual suspects did not hit me as much as I would have expected.

I must ask now since it we are here : Is now the first time you heard about it in the last 5 years because I never seen anyone reporting it from your side ? I am talking about the 100% hit ability.
    Last edited by messi91; 04-10-2019 at 04:46.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Ahh so that is what happened last land grab. I did notice certain players had unusually high hit rates, while others had unusually low hit rates.

Good on you for reporting.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Blessing in Disguise
    Images
    So after MA changed control and fucked up entropy aim bots, they start cry about unfair pvp?!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So after MA changed control and fucked up entropy aim bots, they start cry about unfair pvp?!
    Lets keep this kinda of accusations out of here.

Its a valid problem, and should be solved. A fair fight is a fun fight.
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images
    Do you even play this game anymore? I thought you sold your avatar to new hulk...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I never thought I will ever read that
    Please make it available for copy/paste.I didn't bother to report it until now because so far the usual suspects did not hit me as much as I would have expected.

I must ask now since it we are here : Is now the first time you heard about it in the last 5 years because I never seen anyone reporting it from your side ? I am talking about the 100% hit ability.
    Oh, right. So, basically WSS abused select target for years. Then hulk was the hero for reporting it when other people found out about it and the advantage was non existent.

I don't play FPS games to cheat and the LG taxes are too miniscule for me to risk my account lol. I just want a fair fight. Someone told me about this after the update but it didn't seem to work, I guess because I had queue use tool on so I didn't pay attention to it. But I did test it after last LG and it is surely a problem. Which is when I reported it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Warvar Mortal Wild
    Society
    WhySoSerious
    Images
    Attention, a cheater found cheater!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Warvar Mortal Wild
    Society
    WhySoSerious
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    Oh, right. So, basically WSS abused select target for years. Then hulk was the hero for reporting it when other people found out about it and the advantage was non existent.

I don't play FPS games to cheat and the LG taxes are too miniscule for me to risk my account lol. I just want a fair fight. Someone told me about this after the update but it didn't seem to work, I guess because I had queue use tool on so I didn't pay attention to it. But I did test it after last LG and it is surely a problem. Which is when I reported it.
    I remember the situation after one update, when your soc started lose all land by land, was a good step from MA to make this game fair.
    Btw i know some ppl from your soc who werent cheater, so i do not blame all of You.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post

My question was pretty simple based on your thread since I never seen anyone in the last 5 years in that regard.
    If this was your first time you see it happen I understand your thread and it makes sense, I never though you would use any 3rd party software.
    The question was if you know it exist for 5 years with up and downs how come you are bother to report it just now.
    WSS did 2 years constant report of the select target through customer support and ingame forum on every maintenance until finally got removed and replaced with something else of course.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast