FYI: PvP 100% Hit rate.

I’ve only done LG for fun, I never expected it to be a profitable venture.

This is a good attitude to have toward Land Grab. It is precisely the attitude of Crimson Blades, and one which I am glad you share. I hope that our two societies continue to facilitate exciting land grabs moving forward.

LG is a really fun event but I wish they could make it more eco though like fort event with less decay maybe?
And btw when ppl use the 100% hit feature MA loose money because there are no missed shots.:twocents:

Well, I have made a bit of PvP yesterday and couldn't get the autolock nor autoshoot in PvP.
Am I the only one or did they fix the thing ?
Using the F key didn't trigger anything, no special power, not even fired my gun actually. Just a useless key pressing.

Last edited:
LG is a really fun event but I wish they could make it more eco though like fort event with less decay maybe?
And btw when ppl use the 100% hit feature MA loose money because there are no missed shots.:twocents:

More cost effective would certainly be nice. What I think would be really neat would be a "war chest" type, in which the winning society collects 90% of the total ammo/decay expended in the land grab.

Well, I have made a bit of PvP yesterday and couldn't get the autolock nor autoshoot in PvP.
Am I the only one or did they fix the thing ?
Using the F key didn't trigger anything, no special power, not even fired my gun actually. Just a useless key pressing.

You put the cursor/crosshair over an avatar in pvp and press F and it fires. If you aren't aimed at anything you can interact with it will do nothing (it's the "interact" command). If you do the same to a pet it will start autofiring for some unknown reason.

Guess they actually fixed something... now to get them to do some LG fort/soc tax changes :laugh:

Back