Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

Status
If the above is too hard to understand, then see it this way,
- whoever has the most amount of free PEDs in the order;
- that hasn't yet been locked up within other bids;
- that still has the ability to buyout the stack;
- that has the highest price out of all the orders placed, gets it.

So assuming
player A have an order of +2190 quantity=1
player B have an order of +2191 quantity=1
player C have an order of +1000 quantity=2
and player D sells 2 items by mistake with +200
C's order will be filled and he gets +1600 ped back as a difference between his desired MU and actual MU
Am I correct?

So assuming
C's order will be filled and he gets +1600 ped back as a difference between his desired MU and actual MU
Am I correct?

yes 1600 he gets back

Edit: i said 1600 , but thats for 2 items each +200 :D but ya if its for both 200 then its 1800 as also Saw said

Last edited:
So assuming
Am I correct?

Let me see if I understood correctly.

If assuming these were the orders made,
QuantityMax Markup
Player A1TT+2190
Player B1TT+2191
Player C2TT+1000

and this was the sale made
QuantityBuyout
Player D2TT+199.99

then, Player C would have bought the items from Player D and paid only 200 PEDs (getting back whatever that's leftover = 1800 PEDs).

PS: A good rule of thumb is to always hover your mouse over the buyout column of a particular sale. It will show you exactly how much (in PEDs) you will be paying (if you were the buyer) or getting (if you were the seller, not taking into consideration the auction fees MA takes of course) for the item put up on offer.

Last edited:
think the instructions were clear. now lets see. i guess i can get out tonite and start makin some kids.

To San and Aloisius,we play the game for entertainment, people like Alex play it to make money...they use an existing system and the naivity of others in their benefit just like in real life...if people don't sell to orders and to buy from him problem will be solved.But that will never happen because people are to in a hurry to feed their addiction so they will sell to orders for what ever...

right. so i learned. never do this. and i don't. but just because it doesn't happen to me no more doesn't mean these dooshes won't do it again. it also doesn't mean it can't happen to me again. it doesn't mean it won't happen to you, or your girlfriend or your kid that plays that you don't know about. naiveity is no good reason to allow this to continue. and MA is hardly a master simulator why should they do a better job simulating the dooshery of RL.

Last edited:
I know what you mean but where money is involved dooshery will follow...here we have a virtual realm but just like real life dooshes will work arround the rules,same will they do it here...you can't have money without dooshes so the only way to avoid those is to be careful yourself

How is it with this Rule: A Player get earn with the AH 500 PEDs, after he want make new Orders or work with the Ah etc. he need to hunt, or craft or mining 25% of the PEDs. After that he can make again Orders and selling in the AH. With this people like Alex Star Grey need to invest a part of the PEDs ingame. And other People that love the Game have no problem to hunt or craft or mining or investing money..

With this people like Alex Star Grey need to invest a part of the PEDs ingame.

Not condoning it or anything as per my previous post, they should either remove deeds or remove stackable from deeds, however technically this person creating orders is investing part of the peds ingame as orders cost 1 ped per day. Well i guess its not really investing but this person is spending ped. Again doesn't make up for the shady side of it and i still stand behind fixing this order side of thing when it comes to the deeds....just not when it comes to mats, etc.

Last edited:
I never found this avatar...:confused:

He was buying AUDs for +70 and I needed PED fast. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and my stack of 60 AUDs sold for 70PED. He just made over 4KPED. I need to contact this buy and why isnt he or she on the player register?

He was buying AUDs for +70 and I needed PED fast. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and my stack of 60 AUDs sold for 70PED. He just made over 4KPED. I need to contact this buy and why isnt he or she on the player register?

Oh boy :(

You sold them to someone's alt account. This account is used to manipulate the market, and also hose unsuspecting AUD sellers apparently. Good luck getting any of your PED back, I think they're likely gone. Damn :(

Best of luck, I hope this person running the Alex account has a fraction of their conscience left and returns your PED. GL! You will need it.

edited....sry for you loss tho

Last edited:
found him , i can give u his link , ask for me around

he wont answer tho

check explosive 3,4 bp order,seller

he make order for ep3+500 and sell 800ish
ep4+1200ish and sell 1800
easy profit

Last edited:
He's at a crafting machine 3rd floor Port Atlantis Mall as I write.

Agility 1
Intelligence 49
Psyche 1
Stamina 1
Strength 1

Freelancer

He's at a crafting machine 3rd floor Port Atlantis Mall as I write.

Agility 1
Intelligence 49
Psyche 1
Stamina 1
Strength 1

Freelancer

You actually forgot he has some of the very highest stats in the game:

Scumbag 543
Douchery 480
Exploitation 673

Oh, and his lowest stat of all:

Empathy 0

Fuck... I just made the same mistake. sold 30 AUD and thought I was selling 10. Did you find the guy?

My own n00b mistake ofc so I guess I just have to accept it....

But did you find out who he is?

//Eson

I would have asked for a deal breakup. I made a mistake in auction. Sad that i can´t contact him...:scratch2:
My fault, but i always hope that people would have a conscience.

I found him and he returned 25 AUD and I returned his money. So 5 free AUD for him, but much less loss for me

So at least I'd say he's not a bad guy! He could have said no or just ignore..

:)

//Eson

Fuck... I just made the same mistake. sold 30 AUD and thought I was selling 10. Did you find the guy?

My own n00b mistake ofc so I guess I just have to accept it....

But did you find out who he is?

//Eson

I found him

But he didn`t believe me and say i am a scammer.
Well i have only proof here in picture and of cource support case..
I dont think i get anything back, but i am no scammer ;)

deeds.jpg

And after awhile he/she was selling them again...

star_alex_grey.jpg

Best wishes Celia

deeds.jpg

star_alex_grey.jpg

Best wishes Celia

I am sure that after his recent need to withdraw money, he will surely repay you somehow to make up for his wrong doings of the past for some extra simpathy from the community :lolup:

Thankfully he has people backing up his good will, I am sure MindArk is at fault for not allowing his withdrawals to pull through so frequently.

deeds.jpg

star_alex_grey.jpg

Best wishes Celia

His topic is closed, there is nothing in for him to repay you anymore.
Also, this is not just a few AUD, here he would need to pay back much more, maybe that is override the im nice guy statement.
GL anyway, you have everything in this photo's what he said is needed for him to pay back, we can see now how much his words worth.

This auction "mistake" seems to be more often these days. You should pay more attention when playing with money.
IMO this guy is gettin negative rep for others mistakes, and from what Divinity said and others he did payed back some ppl, but that doesnt mean his "conscience" is responsable for wrong clicks.

deeds.jpg

star_alex_grey.jpg

Best wishes Celia

Please send a support case . I will also try confront him ingame
And if you want his link pm me i am onnline atm and talking whit him

i got it all back

I got it all back !!!!
Alex is a reliable person after all!
Especially when he wouldn't have had to pay me anything, but suggested returning the lost money himself :)
Thanks again and problem solved :)
All the best to everyone and accuracy in trading :) Everyone needs it and I hope we all learn from our mistakes!:scratch2:

Best wishes Celia

Status
Back