PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69
  1. #41
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Posts
    1,256
    Images
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffplayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    MA should probably add a level requirement correlated to the amount of stackables/value a character may place on orders , or just remove the orders for stackables all together.
    A suggestion I made last year to MA was giving players less lines on auction to sell, so let's say a newbie can only place 5 sales/ 5 orders

    This can be increased according to your skills ....

    Since most resellers do not have skills ..... and skilled people would benefit from it.
    People like Alex do not contribute anything to the game, they are only here to make peds ans withdraw

    On the other hand, if people want to sell that cheap and loose peds ....
    Last edited by LeelooM; 04-14-2019 at 02:31.
    Colorer lvl 34 - Texturer lvl 31
    The Miner's Dream TICity, Platinum, C5
    Ores / Enmatter / Treasures
    Refined & Unrefined


  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A suggestion I made last year to MA was giving players less lines on auction to sell, so let's say a newbie can only place 5 sales/ 5 orders

    This can be increased according to your skills ....

    Since most resellers do not have skills ..... and skilled people would benefit from it.
    People like Alex do not contribute anything to the game, they are only here to make peds ans withdraw

    On the other hand, if people want to sell that cheap and loose peds ....

    You want to make the auction even MORE inaccessable to newcommers? They're already almost locked out of it due to their low bankroll vs the mandatory 0.5 ped auction fee.
    The auction is huge part of this game and newcommers should be eased into using it so it becomes second nature to auction rather than TT.

  3. #43
    Slayer GeorgeSkywalker's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    8,803
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffplayer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @OP sry for your loss ,I would not hold my breath on getting stuff back from that type of people,but in case it helps the avatar you talk about is often lingering around Twin Peaks mall AHs...

    +rep for locating where he usually stays

  4. #44
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Posts
    1,256
    Images
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Lord View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You want to make the auction even MORE inaccessable to newcommers? They're already almost locked out of it due to their low bankroll vs the mandatory 0.5 ped auction fee.
    The auction is huge part of this game and newcommers should be eased into using it so it becomes second nature to auction rather than TT.
    Newbies don't use auction, they sell to traders or use TT
    Colorer lvl 34 - Texturer lvl 31
    The Miner's Dream TICity, Platinum, C5
    Ores / Enmatter / Treasures
    Refined & Unrefined


  5. #45
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,344
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Newbies don't use auction, they sell to traders or use TT
    Oh really?
    That's a very bold statement.

  6. #46
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Posts
    1,256
    Images
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh really?
    That's a very bold statement.
    Its reality.

    Let's say you hunt for 20 ped... most of it is shrapnel and a bit of stackable items (or not even that)

    So how long does it take till you have enough items in a stack big enough for auction if you can't afford the 0,54 cause that is the minimum.
    Colorer lvl 34 - Texturer lvl 31
    The Miner's Dream TICity, Platinum, C5
    Ores / Enmatter / Treasures
    Refined & Unrefined


  7. #47
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,344
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its reality.

    Let's say you hunt for 20 ped... most of it is shrapnel and a bit of stackable items (or not even that)

    So how long does it take till you have enough items in a stack big enough for auction if you can't afford the 0,54 cause that is the minimum.
    So, all noobs only make 20 ped runs?

  8. #48
    Old Alpha Aloisius's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Fort Fury
    Avatar
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    1,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Newbies don't use auction, they sell to traders or use TT
    thats agreeing with what he said. ah is inaccessible to nubees.

    i think its a pos. the fee for ah is ridiculous. the inaccessibility to other planets can be overcome with peds. bullshit on that. no shipping missions either. limit of 2 pages of items is more bs. the misinforming market value info window. the ability for dooshes to sit there with open orders for no tt value items like AUD and CLD and making a living on peoples mistakes(like placing 10 aud for 50 ped bo by mistake. not naming any names again because your not allowed to name is like a really big endless number. sends his kids to college, brag. mfkr is gettin' karma i know it.) so the entire AH system is just another seriously stupid pos that aint never gettin fixed because they cant. or won't.

    this is coincidentally a good place to APPLY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. if MA was serious about getting rid of bot accounts and alt accounts and rude evil ah lurkers they could easily do what the original devs tried to do. an AI is probably the only way to find multiple accounts. it could detect players using bots. and before you say anything, rampsy, you need to program and train the AI to do it.

    if MA doesn't do anything on this it's probably because they KNOW THE ALTS doing it.

  9. #49
    Alpha
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Mr Infinity Infinity
    Posts
    600
    Images
    7
    I know this avatar is not that old yet. But he trades exacly the same items and with the same trade behaviour as some old banned avatars. I know when he sleeps. Thats the only time i can set orders on Aud's. If he is awake, and i set an order, 1 or2 minutes later he sets a new order. The guy is almost online whole day long. What a life...
    I took mistakes too in the past,but against these 24/7 online guys i dont stand a chance:p

  10. #50
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    843
    Images
    9
    Im undecided about this whole thread, on one hand i think deeds (CLD/AUD) should be removed from the AH or not be able to be stacked and should not be in the order section at all. That would solve alot of issues that happen regarding deeds (but not all).

    On the other hand, those people complaining that they are not able to buy anything they want to craft, perhaps you need to take a look at the orders you are placing.

    The idea of the order section is so that you can get the items you want while you are hunting/crafting/mining or offline instead of having to constantly be looking at the AH or asking in chat. I use it very frequently to get the mats i need, i never have anyone placing an order higher than mine on items where it counts. Sure common stuff i may get out ordered on, but they are common enough where that is no concern as it will be filled within a few days regardless due to the volume.

    When i look at the order system, i see orders placed for way below what MU you should expect. So if you are placing an order for a low MU, you should expect to be out ordered. If you were to place an order at a reasonable MU for that item, then you wont have any issues.

    Heres an example, someone wanted Basic Sheet Metal (useful for amp crafting), current MU is
    121%-124%...order was placed for 118.08%....so someone else placed for 118.11%....what do you expect?
    I see this all the time. If i wanted the sheet metal i would place for 120%-121% and pretty sure i would not have any issues having it completed.

    Everyone wants the lowest possible price and is always upset when someone else comes along and beats them....how do you fix that? pay a decent damn price for what you want.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook