Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Mod ek-2350

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Imp/Mod ek -2600

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

impatico

Mature
I am looking at buying an Adjusted Resto chip, or a Mod 2350 or a Imp/Mod 2600.
I like to hunt bigger mobs so I am unsure about the heal over time. I have a Hedoc Mayhem atm so I am thinking it might be a good combo with the Adjusted Resto.

What do you all think?

Also does anyone own an Imp 2600? I have been asking for days in #calytrade and rookie chats to even just get a link for it. I had to go search the auction order list to find it and see the auction stats.

**EDIT**
Bigger mobs for me are Atrox Stalker, Caperon, Araneatrox, Big Aurli, leviathan ect

Last edited:
for big mobs go mod 2350 or mod 2600. adj resto is a better general use tool though...

Just adj resto + hedoc mayhem wouldn't allow you to hunt "big mobs".

Go for adj resto + mod 2600 for that.

Just adj resto + hedoc mayhem wouldn't allow you to hunt "big mobs".

Go for adj resto + mod 2600 for that.

Bigger mobs for you might be way bigger than what I hunt lol
For me bigger mobs are Atrox Stalker, Caperon, Araneatrox, Big Aurli, leviathan ect. Which I can hunt ok right now with just the Hedoc, just want something better. Caperon are easy though they mostly don't even hit me before they die.

Last edited:
Adjusted Resto all the way, especially in the scenario that you describe (the fact you have Hedoc Mayhem already and the mobs you hunt).

Adjusted resto is very easy to sell. I would say try it and see if you like it. If it's not quite what you're looking for, then sell it and buy a mod 2600.

Back