Login issues, support quiet

Aske

Guardian
Askellard Aske Hallard
Starting yesterday morning pocket authenticator codes stopped being accepted by my account, so unable to login.

Submitted support case, been almost 2 days now.

Initial response was fast, asking me to provide drivers license; responded within 15 minutes, but nothing since then, been trying to ping them to no avail.

Anyone got any idea how long do these type of support issues take to resolve?

EDIT:
All resolved after 5 days of wait.

Last edited:
Day3 now, still no update from support despite numerous pings.

Hi Aske

Have you tried the live support on entropiauniverse.com , and ask them to forward your request?

Yep tried that yesterday morning; they told me to keep monitoring my email.

I find it so odd that some people experience slow responses from MA, I have never waited more than 1-2 hours at most, depending on if I post it in the middle of the night that is, not sure if the way you phrase the tickets make a difference? Such confused! :scratch2:

Not sure that phrasing in this case is the issue. They've responded quite quick to the initial ticket (within an hour), and asked me to provide them with copies of my drivers license. After I've done that, the support been quiet for 3rd day now.

Day4, support quiet. LiveSupport chat can't help; indicated I am likely out at least until Monday.

Hello,

Can you log in on the eu website ? Or is it also denied there to login ?

Cant think of any reason there....if acc is locked it shouldbe no prob for suppor tto unlock and sync with the app codes i guess

Good luck in this matter,

Eddie

Yeah I am able to login on eu website, but only up to the point; any section that requires onetime authentication code gets denied.

It basically started since the latest VU update. I logged in the morning just fine, had a really bad lag, decided to relogin. From that point on onetime passcodes generated by the pocketapp started to get rejected by both game and website.

Initial support response said that it's likely due to my account having both goldcard and pocketapp, even though things have worked fine in last few months; the last time I've used goldcard was about 4 months ago when I've updated to pocketapp. They've asked me to provide drivers license in order to remove the goldcard from the account, which i've done, but since then no response.

Day5, support still quiet, must be no staffing on weekends.

Back