I could do with some help

User Name

Mature
Hello all,

I have not logged in quite a while after the update where I basically stopped being able to walk in a straight line or do anything. So logged in today only to find that since that update nothing has seemingly changed in terms of moving and all ... I am not very patient und logged out after 2 minutes as I constantly turned around, ran in the opposite direciton and genereally handling was aweful ...

Is there are way to reverse that update, disable it or change settings to make EU playable again for an old veteran that has no interest in the new way of moving about?

Regards

Some easier steps would be:

- switching between aim mode and cursor mode can now be done pressing left alt key;
- you can reconfigure the controls as you want to, the keyboard moved now to F10, you can set everything as before;
- F, interact, is a new function that's pretty cool and you can use it for almost anything.

There are lot of new options you can now change, go to Options and from there look to Camera and Gameplay. It takes some time to adjust but after a few hours things should be smoother than before. Some love the new changes, some hate them but the mojority has adjusted.
Good luck

Hello all,

I have not logged in quite a while after the update where I basically stopped being able to walk in a straight line or do anything. So logged in today only to find that since that update nothing has seemingly changed in terms of moving and all ... I am not very patient und logged out after 2 minutes as I constantly turned around, ran in the opposite direciton and genereally handling was aweful ...

Is there are way to reverse that update, disable it or change settings to make EU playable again for an old veteran that has no interest in the new way of moving about?

Regards

I have not had that problem but I did see another player doing exactly what you are talking about and I thought he was doing it on purpose so you are not the only one. I have no idea how to fix that, sorry.

Back