Easter Mayhem 2019

Ive been around since 2002/2003. Im still waiting for a worthy miningevent in 2019.....
MA just doesnt have it in them to cater us with this.

Well well...back to the lonely life on fields :laugh::cool:

Can't agree more so GL !!!

I will give this a skip, it has nothing to do with the activity of mining.

Unfortunatelly the Platform Host does not want me to take part in this. The message I get, "you are NOT welcome".

How do I know you might ask? Well I did instances twice today for hours and hours. Everyone else global like crazy constantlly in instances. I do not. Not even one single global. Thats not what i am bitching about. The message, that is clear though.

Too cowardlly to tell me straight up in the face therefore via loot-nerf? Perhaps. Message received 5/5.

I will cease and desist and NOT spend another pec on this :)

Unfortunatelly the Platform Host does not want me to take part in this. The message I get, "you are NOT welcome".

How do I know you might ask? Well I did instances twice today for hours and hours. Everyone else global like crazy constantlly in instances. I do not. Not even one single global. Thats not what i am bitching about. The message, that is clear though.

Too cowardlly to tell me straight up in the face therefore via loot-nerf? Perhaps. Message received 5/5.

Sometimes there can be even 2 hours between globals, it happens. You should hunt more often. There are many in your situation. But the downside period ends and a good period comes and they are much shorter than the bad ones, don't be AFK when loot comes for you :D

On a serious note (for next time), imho the hp of the higher category evis is silly for intended max dps shooting (also when compared to other seasonal events)

Please no :eyecrazy:

After 15 years I now find myself (involuntarily) in Cat 10. It was a pleasant surprise to see that I could survive in here with stuff I scraped together from auction, so please don't suggest that MA move the goalposts.

If you want kick ass level mobs for your kick ass DPS, ask for Cat 11 :)

Yours respectfully, Cat 10 rookie.

Fforest

You need 1000 of those to turn in to RDI NPC that will give you a mission that will give you a Robot Cache Strongbox with the first claim over 6 PED you get in mining.

This is not correct, you do NOT get the strongbox on the "first claim over 6ped", i just hoffed while on the mission and it didn't count, so, there's some randomnes to that too, you need to get several 6ped+ claims to get it.

Edit: got several (20+) over 6ped claims so far but the mission just won't finish. Good luck to people going unamped.

Edit 2: so far 60+ claims over 6peds and nada on the mission. guess i gotta go buy more amps.

Last edited:
This is not correct, you do NOT get the strongbox on the "first claim over 6ped", i just hoffed while on the mission and it didn't count, so, there's some randomnes to that too, you need to get several 6ped+ claims to get it.

Edit: got several (20+) over 6ped claims so far but the mission just won't finish. Good luck to people going unamped.

Edit 2: so far 60+ claims over 6peds and nada on the mission. guess i gotta go buy more amps.

First off, a bit of an apology to the balancing team. I was not expecting the first reward at lvl5 to already be 100 fragments and the second reward to be 200 frags. I was expecting an order of magnitude lower or worse, so sorry about that. Also, the mu so far is more than I expected too... so I have been doing defense Mayhem and I find it ok.

On the number of claims - I may as well give a little info back as I was asking for info in the first place.
I think it was about 80 drops with good enough amp, so about 25 claims over 6 peds before I got my strongbox. No idea, of course, if that was lucky or unlucky.... just letting you know.

Last edited:
Some more info: after some 60+ (i lost count) of claims that were over 6peds (amped all the way), i finally found the strongbox... so i had to buy the keys from the webstore, 5 USD.

Soooo... i bought the shit fragments from the auc for 50peds, dropped a ton of amped probes...

I got 9 peds of Ares Head in the box, 105% MU for it, yey.

This was so not worth it.

I think i might take another hiatus from this game again, this is just too stupid.

Last edited:
Some more info: after some 60+ (i lost count) of claims that were over 6peds (amped all the way), i finally found the strongbox... so i had to buy the keys from the webstore, 5 USD.

Soooo... i bought the shit fragments from the auc for 50peds, dropped a ton of amped probes...

I got 9 peds of Ares Head in the box, 105% MU for it, yey.

This was so not worth it.

I think i might take another hiatus from this game again, this is just too stupid.

I've been counting when I did see the mu on those RDA on auction ....

HitRate is a bit lower than usual, specially for the first 10-20 drops, after that it get's kind of normal, still lower HR but slightly bigger claims and tons of lyst, belk, blaus, and you need an average to get the box, so with amp 2 ... count about 50-100 drops of probes. without amps ... will take a lot longer.

Then the key ....

Glad I didn't try 1 lol

Last edited:
I've been counting when I did see the mu on those RDA on auction ....

HitRate is a bit lower than usual, specially for the first 10-20 drops, after that it get's kind of normal, still lower HR but slightly bigger claims and tons of lyst, belk, blaus, and you need an average to get the box, so with amp 2 ... count about 50-100 drops of probes. without amps ... will take a lot longer.

Then the key ....

Glad I didn't try 1 lol

I've been using lvl 5 amps to get 6+ pedders easier.
I tried another one, took 49 claims of over 6peds now, so not too far off from what i needed yesterday.
9.75peds of Cave Sap and 0.25 peds of univeral sammo on this one, still not quite worth it ^^
Will have to see if i care to try this again, kinda boring thing to buy the data fragments, then just mine amped (well, could go unamped but if it takes 40-60 claims of >6peds, you'd be taking a looooong time to get enough of those claims).

Not to trash the event but... it's kinda silly, i'd rather take a mining event where you mine and get required items while doing it, that you turn into an NPC for something.
Buuut that's just my 2 pecs.

This is just to give people some idea what it takes to do this mining event, since i didn't see anyone else posting about it.

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there in MA that can create a real mining event ?

Come on, it is not that difficult...

And please forget these bloody boxes, omg, crates everywhere, seems like they played too much Elvira pinball.

And no, i won't ever buy keys in your bloody shop. Was good try.

Or maybe only when REAL MINING EVENT

NRF or rest in peace.

Trade Terminals do not work inside Easter Mayhem instance on planet Arkadia. I know it sounds weird, but, you cannot interact with them in any way.

Is there anyone out there in MA that can create a real mining event ?

Come on, it is not that difficult...

And please forget these bloody boxes, omg, crates everywhere, seems like they played too much Elvira pinball.

And no, i won't ever buy keys in your bloody shop. Was good try.

Or maybe only when REAL MINING EVENT

NRF or rest in peace.

Now if you do not pay more than 5-10 ped/1K RDI + 1 key ... it might be worth a try but not if you have to pay more.

EDIT : Let's hope next mining event we get weapons/armor within claims :)

Last edited:
you guys havemarkup on most of the ores/enm (if u go in the right area ofc lol) and you still want events , better try get you avg markup higher that will be an event :laugh:

Mining is still the most profitable profession for me (and a lot of other miners I know).

I do not have a problem with any markups, on any zone and still doing great.

Hunting/Crafting makes me loose, but never on mining.

Even this mining event without doing the box mission, has given me a lot, with lower HR but bigger claims, still lots of high end ores/enm to find.

Last edited:
FYI: I got 72 Robot Data Fragments in a full 10-hour run of Mayhem Annihilation 05. Not sure if that's a typical drop rate but that's what I got. Doesn't look good if I want to collect 1000 of them.

I tried another one, took 49 claims of over 6peds now, so not too far off from what i needed yesterday.
9.75peds of Cave Sap and 0.25 peds of univeral sammo on this one, still not quite worth it ^^
Will have to see if i care to try this again, kinda boring thing to buy the data fragments, then just mine amped (well, could go unamped but if it takes 40-60 claims of >6peds, you'd be taking a looooong time to get enough of those claims).

Not to trash the event but... it's kinda silly, i'd rather take a mining event where you mine and get required items while doing it, that you turn into an NPC for something.
Buuut that's just my 2 pecs.

This is just to give people some idea what it takes to do this mining event, since i didn't see anyone else posting about it.

Great info TY Cail :)

Can't give you rep yet :(

FYI: I got 72 Robot Data Fragments in a full 10-hour run of Mayhem Annihilation 05. Not sure if that's a typical drop rate but that's what I got. Doesn't look good if I want to collect 1000 of them.

Do a run in defense and u have alot more

you guys havemarkup on most of the ores/enm (if u go in the right area ofc lol) and you still want events , better try get you avg markup higher that will be an event :laugh:

Don't take it the wrong way, no-one here is whining about returns or MU, would just be nice to have a "proper" mining event.
Some may like this event, but imho this is not a very good "mining" event.

Similar here for annihilation. For fragments you just want to do defense instead; first 10 waves gives 100, next 10 - 200, etc.. After 40 waves you end up with 1k fragments, which takes about 45min to do.

What weapons are people using in Annilation 05 ? Just done my first 10 hours. I did good ped wise and then I thought, not too bad with the points with 500's dropping and finished on 6387 points.

Then the leaderboard pops up and I am like, WTF did I just waist 10 hours of my life for ? Other people got double that. Rediculous.

What weapons are people using in Annilation 05 ? Just done my first 10 hours. I did good ped wise and then I thought, not too bad with the points with 500's dropping and finished on 6387 points.

Then the leaderboard pops up and I am like, WTF did I just waist 10 hours of my life for ? Other people got double that. Rediculous.

Annihilation has a big luck component attached to it with getting the big 5k point multi's and such.

I tried it with d-class amps, I managed to get 5 boxes so far. I used 8 d-class so far. The first 3 boxes I averaged around 1 box per 2 d-class, but now it seems I get them faster. So it does feel a bit more random than I expected after the first 3 boxes. 8 d-class is 320 drops. So thats would be 64 drops (not claims) for a box at the moment for me (that equals 256 ped in drops). Dunnow whether its mostly triggered by amount of drops (than lower lvl would be better) or certain amount cycled (with VII minimum size ofc). :rolleyes:

Surely I must be mistaken or does this intellectual powerhouse really think he's been targetted specifically by MA in an attempt to make him not participate in an event?

The length people go to come up with complains/tinfoil shit is staggering..

I tried it with d-class amps, I managed to get 5 boxes so far. I used 8 d-class so far. The first 3 boxes I averaged around 1 box per 2 d-class, but now it seems I get them faster. So it does feel a bit more random than I expected after the first 3 boxes. 8 d-class is 320 drops. So thats would be 64 drops (not claims) for a box at the moment for me (that equals 256 ped in drops). Dunnow whether its mostly triggered by amount of drops (than lower lvl would be better) or certain amount cycled (with VII minimum size ofc). :rolleyes:

If I read this, I'm wondering if mining skills are kicking in more than before....

On every 100 ped run with amp 2 I get an average or an ample within 100 drops, mostly withing 50 drops.
Agree that this "mining" event does give you a lower HR, but it balances out perfect with more multi's

Why I think this ... I also noticed that some resources on auction are harder to get by lower lvl miners or they dont get any of those, terru, gold, and a few more

All this could be a coincidence ofc

Easter Rings aren’t in boxes yet it would appear; I was planning to buy some keys but was waiting to see 1 ring drop first. It is pretty uncommon for the Holiday to come and go without 1 Ring. I assume an update will come today or tomorrow and then hopefully I can grab one in a box! :)

Easter Rings aren’t in boxes yet it would appear; I was planning to buy some keys but was waiting to see 1 ring drop first. It is pretty uncommon for the Holiday to come and go without 1 Ring. I assume an update will come today or tomorrow and then hopefully I can grab one in a box! :)

how are you coming to this conclusion that easter rings are in boxes yet?

Did you even read what he said? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::dunce::dunce::dunce:

" It is pretty uncommon for the Holiday to come and go without 1 Ring."

Holiday in my country is next Sunday so its a matter of perspective :)

Back