PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can someone explain how this mining event is supposed to work? Like I understand Robot Data Fragments need to be submitted to RDI representative but not sure how they are implementing it in loot? Is it hunting loot from instances or SOOTO from mining or something else?
    "As an extra bonus, the RDI reports that new Robot Data Fragments have been salvaged by the Data Interceptor and can be found in robot loot. The RDI deem these Data Fragments as crucial to their ongoing research and are willing to trade them for previously classified Mining Missions. These Mining Missions offer a chance to uncover hidden Robot Cache Strongboxes. The Robot Cache Strongboxes in turn are known to contain schematics for valuable high-end mining tools, among other items."
    jak

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    "As an extra bonus, the RDI reports that new Robot Data Fragments have been salvaged by the Data Interceptor and can be found in robot loot. The RDI deem these Data Fragments as crucial to their ongoing research and are willing to trade them for previously classified Mining Missions. These Mining Missions offer a chance to uncover hidden Robot Cache Strongboxes. The Robot Cache Strongboxes in turn are known to contain schematics for valuable high-end mining tools, among other items."

So hunting in order to do mining missions?

How about we just drop probes for the Robot Data Fragments and make it a actual mining event and skip the hunting? Seem like the hunters get the mining missions while the miners wait for the hunters to sell them the mining gear.

Just some thoughts have something for everyone.
    The Abomb now has Remarkable Wood! Level 45 Resource Gatherer, 5,222 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,287 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,877 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Can anyone confirm if these Robot Data Fragments are dropping already during the practice portion of the event?

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Sanne Euphoria Larsen
    Society
    Too Hot To Hof
    Images
    A mining event where you have to hunt or buy the prizes from the hunters :P

makes sense.

Dont MA relize that they could actually get more ppl to do events if they had two professions to compete instead of just 1?

Let the miners win their own mining prizes by mining it then having to buy it from hunters that can be force to sell it for overprize cuz these events is 9 out of 10 loses cuz of no MU......

Ohhh well..... maybe shouldnt call it a mining event but a bonus event with mining prizes
    Last edited by Euphoria; 04-15-2019 at 18:19.
    Hunter for The Infamous Serenity.

Follow me on www.twitch.tv/euphoriadk

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    An mining event where you have to hunt or buy the prizes from the hunters :P

makes sense.

Dont MA relize that they could actually get more ppl to do events if they had two professions to compete instead of just 1?

Let the miners win their own mining prizes by mining it then having to buy from it from hunters that can be force to sell it for overprize cuz these events is 9 out of 10 loses cuz of no MU......

Ohhh well..... maybe shouldnt call it a mining event but a bonus event with mining prizes
    Pretty much this. Just sad MA could of implemented something nice for miners. Just let them mine!!

Imagine if they put brand new awesome efficient hunting gear in the ground and only miners could get it!! It makes no sense.
    The Abomb now has Remarkable Wood! Level 45 Resource Gatherer, 5,222 RG Skill points

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr raxxor Swedir
    Society
    Swedish rangers
    Images
    "mining"-event
    Raxxor

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    I do hope the text is just not written clearly accidentally suggesting the fragments will be dropped in hunting loot (i.e. robot loot) instead of the fragments being found while mining. Otherwise, it’s not a mining event, just hunting. I know I was planning to deposit if it was a mining event, but I wouldn’t ever do that for hunting.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John William Slayer
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    Wait so fragments aren't found while mining? Can't they just make it like FEN tokens where you get it in loot so you just get fragments with your mining claim. How is it a mining event then if you get fragments hunting? That would be very disappointing.
    Last edited by John William; 04-15-2019 at 18:40.

Q9 IxZ6ZxI OisO
    Society
    Virtual Legends Elite
    Images
    Robots ? i will beat them asse's out for the RDI

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    I do hope the text is just not written clearly accidentally suggesting the fragments will be dropped in hunting loot (i.e. robot loot) instead of the fragments being found while mining. Otherwise, it’s not a mining event, just hunting. I know I was planning to deposit if it was a mining event, but I wouldn’t ever do that for hunting.
    I hope you are right a lot of people were excited by the idea of having a Mining event but now we wait to see if we do actually get one. I can't imagine they intended it like this. It has to be a mistake or....... you know...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast