Easter Mayhem 2019

Easter Rings aren’t in boxes yet it would appear; I was planning to buy some keys but was waiting to see 1 ring drop first. It is pretty uncommon for the Holiday to come and go without 1 Ring. I assume an update will come today or tomorrow and then hopefully I can grab one in a box! :)

May very well be. Apparently loot hasn't been put into the mobs yet either

Easter Rings aren’t in boxes yet it would appear; I was planning to buy some keys but was waiting to see 1 ring drop first. It is pretty uncommon for the Holiday to come and go without 1 Ring. I assume an update will come today or tomorrow and then hopefully I can grab one in a box! :)

I asked the balance team about this and they have verified that the Easter Ring 2019 is available, they're just quite rare and one hasn't yet dropped.

I feel exactly the same way. I can't do the Mayhem as I have to many skills to do a Category that I would enjoy. So another Event that won't be getting any PED from me. The event structure as it is really isn't competitive at all. The structure means some Cats have next to no participation and people just chip out for free gear in the lower participation Cats. It's bad all around. It isn't the slightest bit competitive. It's just bad design.

It's really a shame they eliminate so many players with this structure and punish people that love skilling and enjoy playing the game the most. It would be sooooo easy to just allow any Cat to be competed in and just scale down the Avatars HP and then have the Dps cap. No one has to chip out and then it is actually competitive and there is participation in every Cat. Also people then can actually do the event.

The mining failure for this event is just that. A failure on MA's part to introduce something to get the players excited to play. MA needs to hire some people that actually understand what gamers want apparently because you continually are missing the boat on how to increase participation and competition in the game.

Be glad that there are categories.

Trade Terminals do not work inside Easter Mayhem instance on planet Arkadia. I know it sounds weird, but, you cannot interact with them in any way.

Portable TT ?

What is that ?

He was like : a close friend visited him casually for a week-end fotball game.At some point his friend said he want to use the bathroom to take a shit.After 25 minutes his friend started to knock the door asking gently or suggesting that he is out of toilet paper.His answer was : Bring your own next time just in case?

Last edited:
He was like : a close friend visited him casually for a week-end fotball game.At some point his friend said he want to use the bathroom to take a shit.After 25 minutes his friend started to knock the door asking gently or implying that he is out of toilet paper.His answer was : Bring your own next time just in case?

+1

and then said "Be glad we have a bathroom at all, even if you didn't get to use it"

Back