PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

A mining event? See - they do listen!

Good luck!

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dingus Optimator Khan
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    usually they were making an announcement on website and Bertha was automatically pulling the news but they didn't this time, the ring is on the strongboxes page tho

Ahh, thanks, mate. I didn't think to check the strongbox page.

("You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Evey again.")

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    Just to clarify, the Robot Data Fragments are looted exclusively in the Mayhem Defense instance as a reward for surviving stages and are intended to be traded in to RDI Representatives in order to get the Mining Event missions.

This is intended to create cooperation between different kinds of players.

Well what you intended isn't a good idea. How about you put the best UL hunting gear in claims and the miners can go mine and sell that to hunters. Sounds bad doesn't it!!! That isn't rewarding for anyone.

Also the miners want a mining event to compete in. The hunters want to hunt. How about we start creating awesome events to increase participation instead of "Gate" everything and not have people play!!

Not trying to sound negative but we need the Event department to be better than they are. These events aren't creative or going to bring in the participation you could have if events were implemented better, with much cleaner ideas to involve everyone.
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,160 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,249 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,633 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    No, they do cut/stab/elec. This was tested using single damage plates.

I've confirmed that elec is 33% (max dam 12 on gen01 when cut/stab was overprotected, gen01 do 36 dam max) and stab is no more than 50% but probably less. I'm reasonably confident in saying it's a 33/33/33 split.
    Not doubting your testing, but before 9/2016 it was posted on Calypso Forum and Entropedia as 70 Cut / 25 stab. After further testing from Aio Dakina, it was determined actual damage was 50/50 Elec/Stab. This was agreed and confirmed by Oleg 9/2016, who changed the info in the forum - Creature thread. Later that year, 12/2016 Eleria Orion Starwind changed the damage on Entropedia to reflect 50/50 split. Both sources still reflect that 50/50 damage types today. I seem to recall additional tests being done more recently, probably by you Slither, can't locate it so can't confirm it was actually on Eviscerator.

Many ppl use both of those resources to figure out how to protect against certain mob damage and both have the same info for Evisc. If there's compelling evidence to change the dmg types posted for Evisc., can it be posted in the Creature Thread in our forum so Oleg and others can review it and make changes if necessary. It would be a big help to all of us who can't do, or don't have several different plates and armors or even know how to test creature dmg types ourselves. Your efforts to conduct the testing and share the results with our community are greatly appreciated by many, including me. Ty

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    These are not normal eviceraters.

Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images

Thumbs Up

So, now that people have started to hunt, can we know the exact damages of these boys for the Mayen ?

Wiki has nothing on Mayem eviscerators.

Any info would be welcome!

Question two : Mayem is limited to planet calypso ?
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

so how do i do this "mining" event as a swedish player? i cant buy keys?????

Great success!

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    So, now that people have started to hunt, can we know the exact damages of these boys for the Mayen ?

Wiki has nothing on Mayem eviscerators.

Any info would be welcome!

Question two : Mayem is limited to planet calypso ?
    People have already started to add info. These are Annihilation Eviscerator not mayhem Eviscerator, maybe you're looking in the wrong place:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=797

You can enter from any planet, go to global instances in the event section.

Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am in cat 10, I have no other choice.

*Unless you consider over 25k in esi just to chip down an option. (did that once already, there are not enough on auction anyhow)

I, and many others cannot win in this Cat and you know it based on the design. Which also consists of your higher end cycler's. Why on earth would you want to shut out so many people out with this structure?

I wont be competing this year, I wont even bother with defense, but I will farm boxes and hope the Swedish effect hasn't taken a toll on that markup. I would have rather mined, but even that dangled fruit got snatched. So I am a box farming, gear renting part time crafter now I guess. (btw thanks for looking out for our investments with even more BPS...ever consider upgrading existing ones?)

I've put something in for mayhem just about every time for 6 years now. You have given me too many reasons not to this time.

While I appreciate you saving me money, I really fail to understand how this helps your company.

I mostly am stating this so you can see this end of it, and how low the motivation is for this structure at this cat, especially considering the sheer amount of exploits that were caught last year....and not seemingly punished.

I've enjoyed mayhem's a lot, but without a real chance to win and fair spread of skill/gear, its futile for most to even try, which is a shame, they had been great competition in the past, and ave people real motivations for buying setups.

I hope solutions come, but until then, I wait for a mayhem that has a real competitive feel to it again.

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Photonic Edge
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    These are not normal eviceraters.
    Haven't had a chance to log in and check ... but how are they not normal? Different damage type?
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_photon_signatur.jpg

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast