Win/buy tickets for the AMAZING Modified FAP !!!

Status

valivill

Elite
Wesley Wes Valivill
Dear Hunters and Miners,

As of today we added another possibility to get rewarded on our Land Areas.
We will be organising a transparant raffle to win the mod fap.
You can now win this amazing heal kit.

How to get tickets

In total there are 500 tickets available which can be won by getting globals on LA40 (Atrox Heaven) or OLA 41 east (Miners Paradise), location can be found in my banner.
To make it possible for smaller hunters/miners aswell we will be doing 10 globals for 1 ticket.
Each ticket represents the same chance to win the mod fap, the more tickets you win or buy, the more chance you have to win it.

Feeling that the odds are in your favour? you can also buy tickets at 200 ped each.

Where to get tickets?

Tickets can be found on the following LA's:
La40 Atrox guardian-old alpha
LA41east mining land area
See my banner for more info on the LA's.

Ticket numbers

Each ticket you collect will be assigned with 3 digits of your choice (000 up to 999)
for example: you get 10 globals and want number 321. This means the number 321 is now yours and other participants will not be able to pick the same number.

Announcing the winner

When all tickets are sold, we will assign a random hunter to hunt on OLA40. 24 hours upfront on PCF.
He or she will hunt for globals. Each last number on the global or hof is used for the most right number on the ticket.

Global 1: 71 ped atrox >> the 1 is being used for the ticket >> XX1
Globlal 2: 182 ped atrox >> the 2 is being used for the ticket >> X21
Global 3: 553 ped atrox >> the 3 is being used for the ticket >> 321

This means you won the Mod fap.:yay::yay:

Registration here will also means we will register you at our Red Ped Redemption event.
If you are registered there, you dont have to register yourself twice.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...3-Red-Ped-Redemption-up-to-25-ped-each-global

Disclaimer
  • None of the owners nor direct investors from the LA's will participate in the Mod fap raffle.

• Incase the mod fap gets sold, each participant with tickets will get 200 ped for their ticket.

• All globals will be followed on entropialife and pictures of the deciding hunt will be added here as proof.

• Incase the global outcome does not pick a winner, the hunter keeps going till there is a winner by replacing global 3 number if there are 2 participants left to win.
    If none of the participants the first + second global correct we will be replacing the second global number.
    There will always be a winner in this case.

• All tickets in the raffle stay there and will stay valid till the raffle starts or mod fap gets sold. Incase the mod fap gets sold the ticket holder gets 200 ped back each ticket

• The tickets are a different event than red ped redemption event. One of the rewards has to be chosen.

Last edited:
Feeling that the odds are in your favour? you can also buy tickets at 200 ped each.

Doesn't this constitute as gambling in game, which is against eula?

8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
n. Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe.

Sad but true, this is against the EULA/ToU.

I think its fine ma shouldnt worry.

One question

How would any ticket number with 2 digits win?

I think its fine ma shouldnt worry.

One question

How would any ticket number with 2 digits win?

globals = 50,72,88 would give ticket 028

The problem is that he's generating 1000 numbers but only giving 500 tickets, the rule about not picking a ticket is a bit confusing. Better to give out the full 1000 tickets to avoid confusion (either 5 globals = 1 ticket or simply give 2 tickets for 10 globals instead of 1)

I did 1000 possibilities (000 to 999) so people could pick their favourite numbers instead of being forced to take a number you wont like. If it is confusing in any way ill change it to 500 tickets from 001 to 500.

But first things first.
Lets wait what MA thinks about it to clear any confusion.

I appreciate all the feedback :)

You were right. Unfortunately a raffle is not allowed.
We have to come up with a different idea.

Keep an eye out for a different event?

You were right. Unfortunately a raffle is not allowed.
We have to come up with a different idea.

Keep an eye out for a different event?

Raffle is allowed as determination of the winner based on a metric.
U are not allowed to sell off tickets for a raffle though.

I saw other people do the same kind of events except the buy-ins.
Guess we can continue the event but then without people buying the tickets.

Just checked with MA, joda is correct.
It is allowed but no buy ins.
Raffles are something MA doesnt condone but if others done it in the past without problems i can do it too.

So it is allowed and we would have to make it transparant.

Due to this thread people asked me if i sold it directly.
Which i did.

Thread can be closed.

Ty for all the feedback

Status
Back