FYI: I'm now working at MindArk

Status
Awesome to hear a fresh mind is working for MA. I think your attention to detail and the fact you have an actual understanding of how it feels to play the game/ do events will make you exactly the type of employee they need.

congratulations,

i am glad to see you now kicking their ass on quality assurance. it is an inside job now, finally!
MA needs so many more of your kind.

:yay: i am so happy you made it there! :yay:

GZ and make us proud!

:beerchug:

Congratulations DarkAruki. You have been one of the community's greatest assets and I hope you continue with the same passion working at MindArk.

Congratz m8! Great loss to PCF though. Most likely you won't be allowed to moderate as you could before, and "Mindark's way" will be your new way.

Funny name you picked though :laugh:

Good luck in your new endeavor.

Huge GZ Darki, a very nice move from both parties :)

We've had players work for MA before and all the hopes always faded away and ultimately failed. Good luck on the job anyways.

Lol you had your job interview over beers after the test workshop, now I know why you took so long to finish those drinks :drink:

Gratz on landing a new career step, I join Slither in saying that I hope you will stay connected with the players longer than the 2 month average of your predecessors.

Happy testing!

/Slupor

Fantastic news! Congratulations.

Maya

Gratz on landing a new career step, I join Slither in saying that I hope you will stay connected with the players longer than the 2 month average of your predecessors.

I will make sure he does! That was the whole point in hiring him. He actually has the desk next to me here at the office in Sweden.

Gratz for the new job! :yay:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and all the kind messages, if I ever need motivation I'll be sure to look back on this :)

Will you be working from home or commuting to Sweden on a daily basis?

Working from home was a possibility, but I've actually relocated to Sweden which was quite tricky but I felt worth the effort to be able to work more directly with MindArk and have a greater potential impact.

Will you also be continuing as a PCF moderator, btw?

As mentioned in my post, I will be trying to continue helping a bit for now with moderation but I'm not certain that will be permanent.

Welcome to Sweden my guy! and gratz on the job! :cool::cool:
Could you please send pictures of the loot dial for us? :rolleyes:

I will make sure he does! That was the whole point in hiring him. He actually has the desk next to me here at the office in Sweden.

Very good, that will make sure he learns Swedish and the MA ways asap, and I hope he will kick some virtual and irl butt & bugs... I trust you made sure that's in his job description :cool:

/Slupor

Big Congrats! :)

Wish you many Success on the Road of the Glory :thumbup:

Last edited:
Nice! Gz to the job!

Really happy for ya Darkaruki :)

I couldn't think of a better person for MA to hire.

Whoot whooot. Thats awesome! Gratz man!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congrats on the job, MA is lucky to have you. It's satisfying to see dedication and hard work paying off
Even if we strongly disagree on some ideas, I am confident you are going to do a good job there and I will join others in saying you are a very good asset to both MA and the community.

Good luck with the new adventure.

I will join the congratz crowd and hope you won't indeed disappear like some helpful avatars on forum have. (Charlie|MindArk anyone? last post 12-05-2017)
Big change to relocate countries, hopefully you are happy there!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and all the kind messages, if I ever need motivation I'll be sure to look back on this :)
Working from home was a possibility, but I've actually relocated to Sweden which was quite tricky but I felt worth the effort to be able to work more directly with MindArk and have a greater potential impact.

Congratulations on the new job :wtg:

This has got to be a good thing.

Ff

It`s extremely positive and encouraging to see they decided to strengthen their team with someone who first contributed so much to the game, helped so much the community and got so much respect in the process!
I don`t get so enthusiastic easily regarding MA actions, but this time, as I said, it looks very encouraging.
Congratz to you for this position and to MA for getting a valuable team member!

big gz to you and mindark!

can you maybe find out, why stuff that works on the testing servers, very often doesn't work anymore after release to the production environment? that would be quite interesting to know!
:scratch2:

Huge gratz and I wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Mindark did an amazing thing hiring on their teams. With your passion and knowledge of the game, I think we will take much needed steps in a forward direction. Lolling forward to what the future holds for both you as well as the Entropia community.

Good luck with the new venture. I hope you can make a difference and get some players back!

Picture or it didn't happen.

:bowdown: I am soooo thankful for what you have achived for the community of players. Thank you! :bowdown:

Once the grace period MA will grant you is over and you have less spare time left, which impact your change to MA will have on our Entropiawiki now?

Also, MA fails to provide an own mob map themselves.
Will they allow you to finish and upkeep your mob map?
Or will we be left with an outdated map in near future again?

Since MA sux at "quality of life improvements" for their customers, your participation for Entropiawiki, the forum and the map is priceless for us players.
I would hate to see your achivements being left behind, only because MA now can tell you to do things they consider to be more important.

Last edited:
Gz mate, enjoy. I would never be able to do the switch, kudos on that :)

Status
Back