armour with plates and enhancers

Ranyard

Old Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn
so what about creating armour sets with different plates and enhancements. like Angel with Pulsar 2 andd duribality enhancements. and another set with angel with 5b's....

so what about creating armour sets with different plates and enhancements. like Angel with Pulsar 2 andd duribality enhancements. and another set with angel with 5b's....

WTH are you talking about???

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

so, if I want a preset for angel with 5b, and a preset for angel with pulsar 2, it doseen't work. why not be able to do this. when I have 5b's equiped and I want pulsar 2. if I click the icon why can't it change the plates like it does for armour sets

so, if I want a preset for angel with 5b, and a preset for angel with pulsar 2, it doseen't work. why not be able to do this. when I have 5b's equiped and I want pulsar 2. if I click the icon why can't it change the plates like it does for armour sets

Oh right, I get it now. You want to be able to just change the plates on your armor in the Easter Mayhem event, yeah well that would nice wouldn't it :)

I neeed this feature every time I switch between melee mobs (grem+5A) and ranged mobs (usually grem+6A).... forget Mayhem lol

Back