Entropia Universe 16.2.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• The inventory will now remember its previous location when opened by terminals and other interfaces.
  • The child windows of the bank interface will now close when the main window is closed, and will open centered on the main window.
  • The Mothership Engineering, Estate, Global Event List, and Pet Center Manager interfaces will now remember their positions.
  • Use tool is no longer the default action for interacting with other players when a weapon is equipped.
!
Fixed Issues

• Holding, moving and releasing Right Mouse Button will no longer trigger Interaction.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not retrieve items they had given to mannequin in some cases.
  • Fixed an issue with avatar rotation in the character creation screen.
  • Client stability improvements.
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks for the improvements. But can you please change the default pick-up action for shop owners, I keep picking things up in my shops by mistake just simply walking around in my shop... it's really annoying.

Thanks for the improvements. But can you please change the default pick-up action for shop owners, I keep picking things up in my shops by mistake just simply walking around in my shop... it's really annoying.

Same here lol, its taking me a long time to refill it and my storage is fully messed up :(

want to say thanks for fixing an annoyance. but as usual i got more.

the big one is the chat bug now. it's about 4 times worse now since the AMA. hope to Lootius you are workin on that. gees, gettin booted from open channels while using them. the tradechannels and even local ... and who the hell was so dumb as to start a channel called #local like FFS? can really see this spaghetti code unravelling of its own accord.

when doing things my mouse is losing more clicks than ever. a good example, the only one i can repeat scientifically, ... cant repeat now ofc. what a curse this is.

when i'm out hunting i usually drag and right click to adjust the camera. doesn't work sometimes. is that fixed now?

not much worse than sometimes this key works sometimes not. so maddening.

It's impressive how low in priority list the chat bugs are atm when it impacts so many people and it causes so much frustrations. Is it so hard to find and fix?

It's impressive how low in priority list the chat bugs are atm when it impacts so many people and it causes so much frustrations. Is it so hard to find and fix?

We are aware of the bug and are currently working on solving the issue. It isn't an easy fix sadly so I kindly ask for your patience in this matter.

We are aware of the bug and are currently working on solving the issue. It isn't an easy fix sadly so I kindly ask for your patience in this matter.

if it's so hard to fix, then you better shouldn't have broken it :wise:

Thx for this reply Dennis it sure is a anoying bug hope u can fix it soon :wtg:

"Holding, moving and releasing Right Mouse Button will no longer trigger Interaction."

Thanks

This issue is making players leave the game. I know it may be a difficult issue to resolve but the priority needs to be higher.

You know the community is patient, especially when you acknowledge the issue and comment on it a little. Thanks for the update.

Hey mindark staff,

you guyz announced that we will be able to trade pills for fen platinum tokens to spend the spare tokens

you have added a second line of each pill but they are still only tradable with gold tokens, can you rectify that?

Also, broker is out of hyperstim pills

opening carried inventory always defaults to money and deeds tab.

Ok, I'd like to give our MA reader Dennis a bit of a comment on where I think we are now.
Things have slowly improved during the minimal activity I have allowed myself in recent weeks and the largeish number of changes that have been made to the original 'new implementation'.

This vu has also given us a few nice documented changes, but also things like auto-tool continuing when changing weaps/tools is now also finally working for me, so that healing and back to firing is now, at last, hassle free. This makes a big difference to how I feel about engaging in stuff and I decided to hunt a bit higher than basically punies.
So, what problem did I hit within ten mobs or so on atrox? Yep, invisible body, and not even the autofire knows what to do and points right up at the sky. From previous experience I knew I could use explosive damage and I luckily have a big enough weapon for the task, but trying to aim back at the ground/atrox included missed shots so far (at 60 pecs a shot not a cheap waste).

Please, when are you going to fix this invisible body bug that has been known for years? When I was already too pissed off to hunt anyway I guess one more snafu made little difference as I didn't even want to hunt at all, but now that we are maybe just one or two problems away from ok, it would be nice to get those solved too.

Other people are super annoyed about the chat situation worsening. Thank you for answering that you are working on it, but it is symptomatic of some of the longer-term problems still around.

Please consider that recently you have improved enough that I feel I can comment again, so we are half out of the mud now, but still have a way to go.

Hey mindark staff,

you guyz announced that we will be able to trade pills for fen platinum tokens to spend the spare tokens

you have added a second line of each pill but they are still only tradable with gold tokens, can you rectify that?

yes,i also would like an answer to this

Hey mindark staff,

This is a known bug, and will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Next time you patch, could you please let free look work during a makeup session? Current camera setup is unworkable. Need ability to get close and pivot the camera while close. Free look as is would allow that.

Thanks.

yup feedback back to us goes a long way to alleviating the impatience. thanks for that. keep us posted please?

Will not happen. They deleted those on purpose. Think it's because it was used by botters.

simplez.jpg

Then they should have got rid of the botters not 10% of their active players.

Simplez.

paintmaid.jpeg

botters? what botters?

Will not happen. They deleted those on purpose. Think it's because it was used by botters.

Are you serious? How did we get the Health bar of a mob to display? Placing the mouse on the mob and drag it out when I remember correctly.
This should be easier than use the famous F key to select next target and start to shoot? Are you or the person at MA who said this as a reason really seriously thinking like that?

I think the reason they removed next Target and Health bar is because hiding Pirates around planets can now better hide because they cant be found so easily with this changes. Before VU 16 you could go through the spacecrafts with next Target key and would find the hiding, sitting on co-pilot seat to change triangle from Red to Blue, Pirates even if they where behind other ships or the Space Station and waited without using any Oil for long time for their next target.

I'd rather tolerate a botter or two, than getting my game destroyed as a whole.

Let's face it:
If a human can handle the situation, then a clever botter will also find a routine to do the same.
Only if playing the game is made so complicated that we can't play it, then there will be no routine that does the same.

But I predict that humans will lose interest in a complicated or unintuitive game handling, before routines lose their interest.

So prime directive must be to design an intuitive and worthwhile game handling.
It is not constructive to diminish game handling for 99,5% of the players only to outmaneuver the dumbest 5 of 25 botters.

Can melee players have amps to use so they can play like their ranged counter parts? Would of thought the Armatrix melee amps would be out by now? You introduce Armatrix 70 and 75 ranged amps that were not needed since they have tons of amp options! Yet Melee players have 5 amps on auction right now. Melee I (4 dmg) and Melee IV ( 20 dmg ) How is this acceptable?

Also the old decay system for melee amps is outdated and we want to cycle Uni ammo too! Can you give melee players amps so they can play the game? Thanks it would be greatly appreciated as we wait for options to allow us to amp our weapons like everyone who uses guns can.

Can you just make the melee delta amps that do 69 dmg and 2% life steal work on melee weapons! Why is it only for guns?

As melee players level they can get higher and higher weapons but have no amps to use so they will always be less efficient than any mid level hunter who can just go to auction buy a Armatrix gun and amp and go to town.

Please introduce some Melee amps that use Ammo as L and of course UL options. There should be pages and pages of melee amps available just like guns.

I would gladly TT all my existing Melee amps just to move to a new system and have options to play the game like the ranged counter parts.

We really need melee amps that do 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 etc damage and need them accessible for everyone.

Thanks and hope address this critical game design problem sooner than latter.

simplez.jpg

Simplez.

Agree completely! Just like how they added a death timer that ruins the fun of the game. The focus should be on a better and more fun game, not removing features that people enjoy. Ohh so people suicide skilled heaven forbid ;):laugh: How dumb to ruin gameplay and fun as a result. There should be a permanent 10 sec death spawn so you can get right back into action!! Lets speed up the game instead of slowing an already somewhat unexciting game down even more. Players wanna go fast!!! If you ain't first you are last!!!

So no health bar used by this botter.
Again why did MA remove the Health bars? It is obviously not because of Botters as then the F... Key solution is every Botters dream.

They also ignore to explain it to us, the users of their service, so it seams to me the reason would be that MA would become a laughing-stock because they have no explanation why they f..k up such a big part of the users of their service to please 10, maybe preferred, users who wants the health bars removed.

Back