Weapons Chart- Game Manual "&more*

What Manufacturing Profession are you intersted in skilling?

• Total voters

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
*Provided in the link below is a Weapons ECO chart,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0mDZKRM9oz1kQYeoQ7eg26cSY/edit#gid=1798276459

The information provided on the chart does not hold accurate depiction of "ECO Ratings" As exactly what makes a weapon "ECO" Is not fully understood at this moment, but numbers are being punched to make the charts works together. :D
In this chart the weapons are organized in categories of weapon damage from least damage to most damage arranged by the top weapon being most ECO and bottom weapon in the damage range being least ECO.
This is a First draft of my overall project for the Weapons Manual.

I am currently working on simplifying this chart to provide info on the most Eco weapons to use for specific Damage ranges and Current Weapon Levels. The chart will also include how to obtain the weapons.
This is the second draft of my overall project for the Weapons Manual
There will be one other Draft which will be recognized as the Final Draft of the Weapons Manual.
When I finish the Weapons Manual I will finish up the Attachments manual and integrate it into the Weapons Manual.

""""I am wanting to make my next project to be blueprints, before I do Mining tools, so I would like a Vote from the everyone on any preference on what Manufacturing skill blueprints I should start with. What do you want to level up in manufacturing and have a quick and handy guide to help you along the way to start with? I have already started on a few, but it is long work.
Blueprints will be the most strenuous project I have *more than likely*, but it will create a resource allowing for a large expansion for accessibility and projects.

Soon, you all will be seeing all my projects in the form of a PowerPoint meant to represent a quick access and ease of use game manual. But until then.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, or COMMENTS. <3 Questions...

So, whether it be Tailoring, Vehicle Engineering, Tools, Weapons, Armor, Furniture.
Let me know what you would like to see from the Blueprints Chart First, and I will make it available to you all as soon as possible. I might even go in order from the votes.""""

Last edited:
You did a weapons chart, so why not start with the weapons BP's to go along with the chart?

Back