Getting a little irritated with starting at the Ped card window when I open items.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I hope I have missed a setting or something because I hardly ever open my ped card window when I open items. Even when I at the TT and for got to get something and have to reopen it. I know it was not like that before, it remember what was open the last time you were in items. It also seems that I when I login I at full zoom out every time. Like I said its irritating.

Same here. Would like that it keeps in memory which was the last page opened and stick to it.
Didn't it work that way before ?

Same here. Would like that it keeps in memory which was the last page opened and stick to it.
Didn't it work that way before ?

Did for me and everyone else as far as I know. It always scares me when there is nothing or very little wrong and MA keeps making releases. It seems they can not leave well enough alone.

I hope I have missed a setting or something ... Like I said its irritating.

Well, they made the change back to remembering where you like to have the window open on screen, so it was almost a guarantee they would mess something else up to counterbalance that improvement! :laugh:

My next expectation - fix chat memberships but no longer scroll down when new chat comes in. Yes the tab will highlight there is new text, but you will have to actually go and scroll down to read it.

Just as a little side question: is there any way for solo hunters to get loot notifications as chat text? I thought it was introduced that you could loot as solo in a team, but it didn't work last time I tried. Do we still have to ask someone else to join a team and get spammed by my loot messages as well?

Well, they made the change back to remembering where you like to have the window open on screen, so it was almost a guarantee they would mess something else up to counterbalance that improvement! :laugh:

My next expectation - fix chat memberships but no longer scroll down when new chat comes in. Yes the tab will highlight there is new text, but you will have to actually go and scroll down to read it.

Just as a little side question: is there any way for solo hunters to get loot notifications as chat text? I thought it was introduced that you could loot as solo in a team, but it didn't work last time I tried. Do we still have to ask someone else to join a team and get spammed by my loot messages as well?

You laugh about messing something else up but its true. After the ver.16 first release, for me and my hunting it was great, then the next day they did a patch and my front sight is pointing at my butt as the mob gets closer. Seems as if the don't screw it up they will do a patch so they do :confused:

Having said all that, it is still much, much better than is has been since the 2010 SCREW-UP release.

Moved to Bug Reports.

Moved to Bug Reports.

While you're looking at this, can I bring up a similar issue - when going into the keyset editing mode, it always goes to the * set rather than the currently active set. This is quite annoying when changing to different weapon set-ups, causing unnecessary extra clicks.

While you're looking at this, can I bring up a similar issue - when going into the keyset editing mode, it always goes to the * set rather than the currently active set. This is quite annoying when changing to different weapon set-ups, causing unnecessary extra clicks.

^ This, yes, pleeeeease fix this.

^ This, yes, pleeeeease fix this.

its not broken. it was added intentionally to sort of force people to try the new control keyboard setup which is why anything in there overrides any other keyset always. Im sure they will remove it down the road once were all hooked

This one is actually annoying

yes pls if they fix this will be so good

My actions icon was stuck and I could not get to the "*" action set but can now I also see a way on the key board layout when open. I was glad it started there but now I can move between the sets when the keyboard is open.

Yes, please!

its not broken. it was added intentionally to sort of force people to try the new control keyboard setup which is why anything in there overrides any other keyset always. Im sure they will remove it down the road once were all hooked

I kind of doubt that.
It's just plain annoyance and nothing to teach or gain from resetting the action bar to * when editing keys.

I kind of doubt that.
It's just plain annoyance and nothing to teach or gain from resetting the action bar to * when editing keys.

I believe it is intentional, it's meant to be your *global* control scheme, however, feedback is always appreciated.

I believe it is intentional, it's meant to be your *global* control scheme, however, feedback is always appreciated.

Change it back. We dont like it.

There is your feedback.

I got to agree here on both :wise:

Oh, okay, feels like a weird intentional choice to me tbh.

If you would have a option to select I want to always start when editing my keyboard layout in default "*" or with the set I'm currently using I bet not more than 1% would opt for that.
You ask why? Here the answer, if you go to the edit panel you want to add, change something on the current used keyboard/icon layout 99% of times and not change something from the default settings.

This change I bet it was not intentional but by negligence, when they/he changed the inventory to remember the place it was last time you opened it the person forgot to replicate the code to remember the tab you where when you last opened the inventory which worked flawlessly, same as with loot dead creature, code witch worked perfect and is now replaced with code which does not work as intended in about 20% of the time.

I think same happened when they changed to remember the place you last opened the inventory they/he forgot to also replicate the code to remember what tab you where on when you last opened it. Sadly there is no or nearly no tests after changing such things or if they do tests they are one by people who hardly ever played the game or cant remember how it was 2 weeks ago.

Until this release I could not get to my global key set. Don't know why and neither did support and the programmers could not fix the problem. I was nearly a year without being able to edit the keys and I am glad it is back. I would be against "fixing" it except now at the top of the key board (when editing) they have the arrows to move between key sets.

I was not as annoyed by this as I was the inventory thing.

The only thing I am kind of worried about is when MA "Fixes" something that is not real broken they have a tendency to screw something real important. Think hit box fix around 2009-10 and it has not really recovered from that one yet.

If it's intentional it's a silly decision.

I'm sure most of us spent quite a bit of time editing the global control set when the new camera VU first came out, but having got it the way we like it, there's very little reason to ever change it again. I edit my number 1 set almost every day.

Back