How to remove dot and crosshairs and never see again?

robj

Mature
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Min Er Va
Is this possible yet?
I can't find any way to never ever see the dot or crosshair again.
Well aside from never playing again.

Is there any setting so I never have to see a dot or crosshair regardless of what weapon or tool i'm using or camera mode?

I just want them gone, never want to see them, ever.

Maybe check the in-game options before posting :) I'm pretty sure this option was added in last VU

Only when out of combat, in relaxed mode.

I too would like an option to disable this completely as well.
Especially when it comes to flying a ship in space. The large circle and dot is very distracting.
Not to mention the issues with the camera and such in space.

Last edited:
Maybe check the in-game options before posting :) I'm pretty sure this option was added in last VU

"Thanks for the wonderful help you added to this discussion!"

Please point out where I can turn off the dot and crosshair.
I cannot find any setting that prevents both from never appearing in my client regardless of activity.

I think this is possible if we manage to steal the delorean from back to the future, go back to the time of Dennis' childhood, befriend him, and try to change the fascination with the dot, before it becomes an issue. Until then,
all hail the dot!

I went back in time but I think I screwed up....

I think i changed it by accident back to the old way, how do i get the dot with cursor and in-range indicator back?

Is this possible yet?
I can't find any way to never ever see the dot or crosshair again.
Well aside from never playing again.

Is there any setting so I never have to see a dot or crosshair regardless of what weapon or tool i'm using or camera mode?

I just want them gone, never want to see them, ever.
Me too. Well not really. I just want them to stay gone until I tell them to come back. They probably have uses... and no, I don't see myself ever telling them to come back, my free aim's too good to bother and if I needed a crosshairs I'd use a sparse one from the old "N" palette, not the thing we have now (although the thing we have now isn't particularly bad, just not what I would rather use).

And there is no way I'd ever use the damned dot.

Until they fix / break it again. :silly2:

Back