Suggestion: About Global's Hof's Window \ Chat !

nizanamar123

Provider
Hello guys ,

So my suggestion is : if any of my friends list got global or hof .. I want to know that they got it and tell to them GZ!.. so if u can add a little red heart like on #calytrade or #soc or w\e that I can see my friend nick with little red heart.. it will be cool !
will be super easy to track when somone from my list got a global or hof!

Hope more ppl will like this idea !

And sorry for my weak English =\

Thanks for ur time !

I like it! Instead of it sending a P.M. if you click the heart/icon on message it would automatically put a ghost
'Gratz - (avatar's name sending message)' (or something to that effect) that would pop up on the friends screen towards the top and would disappear after 2 seconds, to let them know who congratulate them. This message function could also be sized and/or disabled by user too.

I like it! Instead of it sending a P.M. if you click the heart/icon on message it would automatically put a ghost
'Gratz - (avatar's name sending message)' (or something to that effect) that would pop up on the friends screen towards the top and would disappear after 2 seconds, to let them know who congratulate them. This message function could also be sized and/or disabled by user too.

This is starting to sound like having likes on facebook, twatter, insta or whatever, people just clicking on an icon when they see one.
Please don't make this into some click-based like system.

If you see your soc mate in the chat, you can just enter the chat and say congrats, i for one would hate it if i global, some hearts or whatevs start popping up saying "CONGRATS", just say it in the chat.

This is starting to sound like having likes on facebook, twatter, insta or whatever, people just clicking on an icon when they see one.
Please don't make this into some click-based like system.

If you see your soc mate in the chat, you can just enter the chat and say congrats, i for one would hate it if i global, some hearts or whatevs start popping up saying "CONGRATS", just say it in the chat.

I agree, that could get annoying every global but what about HOFs or ATH that would be nice. Once again the user could define if they want it displayed or not and maybe a minimum threshold (ex: 1k peds or more)

this could be implemented, but i dont think we should have it on globals.. Only hofs and ath.

i personally hate when ppl gratz me every global, fine when they do on hofs... havent had the luck to get an ath yet :p

Back