Suggestion: loot 2.0 was a mistake, make loot 3.0 or undo loot 2.0

Status

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
Loot 2.0 is heavily biased towards old players & big depoers while being a punch in the face for new players and small depoers.

Having efficiency impact the tt-return and loot composition being impacted by DPP was a bad idea.
At first i've been thinking it was a good idea as well, however it gives mid level/efficiency players an auto-win vs. new players and high level/efficiency players vs. mid/low level/efficiency players, therefor the tt-return and loot composition should no longer be impacted by efficiency/dpp.

The current issue is when being level 50 or higher and having 70-80% efficiency along with high DPP going to hunt low level mobs, like level 10 ones, then you always beat new players, which may only have 55-63% efficiency and lower DPP, because as 50ish player you get higher return and more MU loot, allowing to constantly undercut new players while always getting profit and the new players to never be able to break even.

the only advantage of higher level & gear should be to be able to kill low/mid mobs faster and being able to kill higher mobs.
Higher mobs should ofc have higher items and no longer drop low level mob stuff, assuring that there's some gain for higher players without hurting new players...

Maybe im mistaken so i dont mind to get corrected here by someone who knows what hes talking about.

From my understanding higher efficiency gives you more loot thats correct but not to the point were you start making a tt profit out of your fellow co players that have a lower efficiency (that would have been loot system 2005 when skills and eff matterd). It makes you only lose money slower wich is fine because on higher levels with better tools you tend to cycle a lot more peds per hour compared to a kerb hunting beginner. Overall high cycler lose more money (TT) in the same timeframe compared to beginner with guns around 58 eff.

I dont see the mistake here

Mindarks mistake is that losing money feels like losing money and not like buying power like in other games.

Yeah Loot 2.0 actually solved the exact problem OP suggested, but I think OP basically wants to do away with efficiency parameter...

I am against this for obvious reasons LOL. Plus, the higher level players tend to cycle more peds, which means at the same eff, they are going to paying a shit ton more into the system.

Maybe im mistaken so i dont mind to get corrected here by someone who knows what hes talking about.

From my understanding higher efficiency gives you more loot thats correct but not to the point were you start making a tt profit out of your fellow co players that have a lower efficiency (that would have been loot system 2005 when skills and eff matterd). It makes you only lose money slower wich is fine because on higher levels with better tools you tend to cycle a lot more peds per hour compared to a kerb hunting beginner. Overall high cycler lose more money (TT) in the same timeframe compared to beginner with guns around 58 eff.

I dont see the mistake here

Mindarks mistake is that losing money feels like losing money and not like buying power like in other games.

I completely agree.
Also I suspect the real problem MU has drasticly upped its outtake. Very few ppl in game has better efficiency and eco than me, still since october I constantly loose

nero

i wasn't talking about TT profit, i was talking about after MU...

Yeah Loot 2.0 actually solved the exact problem OP suggested, but I think OP basically wants to do away with efficiency parameter...

high level DPP player gets 90% of loot in MU stuff and newer player, with lower DPP gets about 50-60% MU of loot in MU stuff. On top of that the high level when having higher efficiency eventually gets 97% return while low level player with lower efficiency only gets maybe only 95-96%...

Where the fuck did loot 2.0 solve that issue?

high level DPP player gets 90% of loot in MU stuff and newer player, with lower DPP gets about 50-60% MU of loot in MU stuff. On top of that the high level when having higher efficiency eventually gets 97% return while low level player with lower efficiency only gets maybe only 95-96%...

Are you suggesting a brand new player should get the same returns and proportion of loot that is high MU as someone thats invested time and money into the game? I don't understand what your suggestion is

Are you suggesting a brand new player should get the same returns and proportion of loot

maybe not brand new, but yes, that should be case for players who are low level and have their weapon maxed out.

as someone thats invested time and money into the game?

that person can than utilize the time and money invested by hunting new players mobs way faster or hunt stuff the new players simply can't hunt, because new players level is still too low.

Last edited:
Suggestion : Make Alukat123 disappear
+1 Any idea how we can achieve that?

Loot 2.0 is heavily biased towards old players & big depoers while being a punch in the face for new players and small depoers.
Loot 2.0 came with 2.0 weapons that are accessible and are superior to the old ones. New players have a big advantage since the old players and big depoers took a hit and had to change the setups while loosing considerably in value. Small depoers have the great advantage that they can get limited equipment with DECENT dpp and eff; old players had to use bad weapons, bad amps, with very high MU, newer players have the chance of skilling up with far better and cheaper equipment. New players have the advantage of starting the looting prrofession related skills from 0, just as the old and ancient players and fossils.

I'm not expecting thread's author to understand any of it, looks like no understanding of hunting profession just like no understanding of his main profession, crafting. But I'm sure others will get it :)

Do you even play this game? :)

I assure the difference is not that large in MU loot.

Do you even play this game? :)

I assure the difference is not that large in MU loot.

Joda: ~90% MU loot.
me: ~70% MU loot.
new players: ~50-60% MU loot..

that's quite a difference i'd say ^^

Joda: ~90% MU loot.
me: ~70% MU loot.
new players: ~50-60% MU loot..

that's quite a difference i'd say ^^

Yeah this is so wrong lol, how are you getting those numbers?

Yeah this is so wrong lol, how are you getting those numbers?

talked to joda, tracked my composition, had a newish player track and tell me, also just used a lower weapon and compared to my regular setup ^^

talked to joda, tracked my composition, had a newish player track and tell me, also just used a lower weapon and compared to my regular setup ^^

This is what we call in statistics "Sample Size is too small to draw a proper conclusion". :wise:

This is what we call in statistics "Sample Size is too small to draw a proper conclusion". :wise:

You guys would even claim it's too small sample size if someone would come along with a sample size of 100 billion and saying the results aren't what you guys claim it would be xD

Do not try to explain it to him. It's the Alukat style: Speaking without knowledge. Already the CEO of MA told him that 2.0 has nothing to do with crafting. And as neither Messi could make him understand that, now he says he is a hunter and with loot 2.0 he loses because is bad. according to this, loot 2.0 is wrong because alukat is always ok. LOL. Obviously no one is going to teach him how to play. He knows everything in the game, and the game is wrong, it cant be exist another posibility. hehehe :laugh:

Isnt this THE incentive to skill and gear up???

:scratch2:

So you think a noob should get the same result as a die hard grinder who's wasted his life away to reach certain levels and gear???

Join The Ministry and my friend Wizzina will show you the way

thanks for mentioning me :ahh:

Btw, I heard that you joined. But you left already?
To bad, I was about to teach you how to sweat and profit. :laugh:

Isnt this THE incentive to skill and gear up???

the incentive to skill up and get better gear should should be to climb higher on the mob tree and by this getting access to better stuff. Having auto-win against new players and ruining the game experience for new players should not be the incentive to go higher...

the incentive to skill up and get better gear should should be to climb higher on the mob tree. Having auto-win against new players and ruining the game experience for new players should not be the incentive to go higher...

Ahh ok, so that's YOUR point of view.

Well, to be honest, my point of view differs from yours.

I think skilling and gearing up should be rewarded with better returns.
It's called "investing in your avatar".

Loot 1.0 was broken since the investment resulted in a guaranteed profit.
Now they fixed that into a chance to better profit. :thumbup:

Edit: Also, winning against new players should be a very good incentive for new players to become uber so they can win again from new players as well.
The ubers should motivate and show that its possible.

Thats what Messi always tries to do (and kudos for that), since he has the skills and gear. But to bad he lacks the empathy to convince :tongue2:

Ahh ok, so that's YOUR point of view.

Well, to be honest, my point of view differs from yours.

I think skilling and gearing up should be rewarded with better returns.
It's called "investing in your avatar".

People will still invest in avatar, just to go higher and get access to better stuff, even when they don't get auto-win against new players on low level mobs anymore.

I rather take an additional 10-100k new players, who are staying and bringing more cash to the game, than having auto-win against new players..

People will still invest in avatar, just to go higher and get access to better stuff, even when they don't get auto-win against new players on low level mobs anymore.

I rather take an additional 10-100k new players, who are staying and bringing more cash to the game, than having auto-win against new players..

well, again, your point of view.

Just to kill bigger mobs would not be an incentive for me.
Profiting (or reducing cost) would be MY incentive.

But as said, it's a personal point of view. As is yours.

well, again, your point of view.

Just to kill bigger mobs would not be an incentive for me.
Profiting (or reducing cost) would be MY incentive.

But as said, it's a personal point of view. As is yours.

and what happens when there's far more players around, when they don't auto-lose anymore? bingo, they buy stuff you may have farmed with your higher level on higher mobs, which means profit ^^

and what happens when there's far more players around, when they don't auto-lose anymore? bingo, they buy stuff you may have farmed with your higher level on higher mobs, which means profit ^^

In loot 2.0 everybody will ALWAYS auto-lose as that is how the system is programmed.
Sure, some will get lucky and will hof and will profit, but they will be the exception.

Now you can only profit by playing smart. Reducing cost, increasing revenue (by searching for MU)

Loot 1.0 was broken because even the biggest retard could auto profit my just mindlessly clicking away with the right gear. Loot 2.0 actually requires some insight into the game to stay afloat.

How can that be bad???

In loot 2.0 everybody will ALWAYS auto-lose as that is how the system is programmed.
Sure, some will get lucky and will hof and will profit, but they will be the exception.

just as i've told Fiona already, i was talking about after MU , not only TT-return...

How can that be bad???

old player automatically wins against new player
new player leaves the game, because he loses by default
new player doesn't depo anymore
less money for the game & economy

see why that is bad?

Status
Back