PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1

    Space and beyond

    How about removing space pvp4 (lootable space) and remove global auction transport fees.
    Then you give space dwellers space hunting and mining with new iron mission and new loot for future spacecrafting.

    This will open up the world of entropia to new dimensions never seen before, players happy, MA happy!

    Have a big area in space for pvp4 for the juicy mining. Space wars will ensue.

    yolo`?

  2. #2
    Elite John B Knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Posts
    3,045
    Images
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by ProActive Mango View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about removing space pvp4 (lootable space) and remove global auction transport fees.
    Then you give space dwellers space hunting and mining with new iron mission and new loot for future spacecrafting.

    This will open up the world of entropia to new dimensions never seen before, players happy, MA happy!

    Have a big area in space for pvp4 for the juicy mining. Space wars will ensue.

    yolo`?
    That would be like punishing everyone who bought a big spacecraft previously - and still hasnt gotten what was promised in the sale - a second and third time ontop of the intial equus sale/auction transport punishment.
    You are essentially suggesting that after mindark took away part of the bussiness with auction transports and another part by introducing equus with ul warp drives, to now again take the rest of the bussiness as well away and reduce big spacecrafts to some fancy (expensive) hunting equippment...
    I hope mindark has better plans than this.

  3. #3
    Dominant mspatterson's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    XXX ViPô₩₳₹₱
    Avatar
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    391
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would be like punishing everyone who bought a big spacecraft previously - and still hasnt gotten what was promised in the sale - a second and third time ontop of the intial equus sale/auction transport punishment.
    You are essentially suggesting that after mindark took away part of the bussiness with auction transports and another part by introducing equus with ul warp drives, to now again take the rest of the bussiness as well away and reduce big spacecrafts to some fancy (expensive) hunting equippment...
    I hope mindark has better plans than this.
    Totally agree with you theres got to be some major space plans that increases the demand for large vessles. But even some small additions in the right direction can have a nice impact. I still wanna dock on planet tho.. be soo sick and realistic.

    picture the movie 5th element or something.. That's how PA or the hangers might look with all the flying ships everywhich way. That's the dream
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/RXEDNUh

  4. #4
    Stalker San's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2007
    Location
    That freaking cold place (in RL)
    Avatar
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Posts
    2,116
    Blog Entries
    2
    Images
    21
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

  5. #5
    so a few spaceship owners will benefit wile the majority 99% will have to pay to move around in the universe and sell their loot.

    The old space program was an old developer team, remeber.. they created compet.

    Its time for new plans!

  6. #6
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,537
    Images
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by ProActive Mango View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its time for new plans!
    Have to disagree.

    No new plans needed, just deliver what has been advertised and all is fine.

  7. #7
    Prowler SoReal's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Posts
    1,797
    Images
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by ProActive Mango View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so a few spaceship owners will benefit wile the majority 99% will have to pay to move around in the universe and sell their loot.

    The old space program was an old developer team, remeber.. they created compet.

    Its time for new plans!
    I agree,its time to expand on those plans from the old dev team ( if it was) and make space even bigger and better than originaly planned , June 2020 anyone ?

    SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

    TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

  8. #8
    Elite John B Knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Posts
    3,045
    Images
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree,its time to expand on those plans from the old dev team ( if it was) and make space even bigger and better than originaly planned , June 2020 anyone ?
    Agreed Mindark got plenty to work on even when only taking the plans they already announced and had as part of their sales promises:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ast-and-future

  9. #9
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,682
    Images
    304
    I suggested this over 2 years ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I voted for introduction of TPs, here is my personal 3-step recipe for space success.

    1. Introduce interplanetary TPs, more expensive than current warp services. It used to be 40 PED, I'm cool with that.
    2. Enable hangars so that motherships can be spawned near them, give a little fee to the owners and let them manage who lands near their hangar (like a guest list).
    3. Leave space as lootable PvP hunting grounds. Provide them with useful loot. Want an example? Make Galactica Mission components exclusive to space (bio id, conveyors and vacuum flux). How about nanocubes, output amps, cool (L) alien weapons, etc...


    - Space players get what they want.
    - People who want nothing to do with space get what they want.
    - Transport providers would get even more customers, starting by me.
    - Pirates would get a lot more action too.

    I remember when some dev spawned a mothership over Twin Peaks, the sight of such huge ship was awe-inspiring. Now imagine interplanetary warps surface to surface, with the full "woooosh" animation and all.

    It's just my opinion, not trying to be arrogant or condescending. Please read it carefully before going bananas on me.

    Cheers.
    The longer they take to fix space the less I care about it. Right now it's just "that shitty thing" you have to go through to get where you want, whether you like it or not.

  10. #10
    Dominant mspatterson's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    XXX ViPô₩₳₹₱
    Avatar
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    391
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suggested this over 2 years ago...



    The longer they take to fix space the less I care about it. Right now it's just "that shitty thing" you have to go through to get where you want, whether you like it or not.
    That's what im picturing as well but without the interplanetary tp's. I disagree with tp's. We need more demand for using large vessles not less. Some of us myself included have invested heavily in ship and skills and time to ensure safe transport of goods. There is no other reason to have invested so much into it. What we have now is only need for a few ships and rest just sit there with nothing fun todo. Landing on planet would open up maybe proper planet tour's for tp's at a reasonable rates even for new players and be like AWESOME exciting for them. I still want a pilot gun for personal fun between warps etc as well and denser mob spawns. These 3 things would like very much increase large vessel demand and usage. Space is a pure ped sink for MA and im beside myself they haven't tapped it more. repair skillin alone u can burn 25ped/hour (rough number rk-20) pure decay into theyre pocket per person. more peoples going thru space and using the ships demand more pirates and more shewting etc. if I had pilot gun I know id be out hunting solo with mine a lot.. theres now opportunities for pirates in TG's instead of just sitting at SS. So many things would change.
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/RXEDNUh

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook