Selling: One-Off Pieces of Artwork by William Simpson (Storyboard Artist for Game of Thrones)

TotalTwist

Ultra Kitten!
Maureen Twister Twist
Hello Everyone,

It has been a long time since I have posted anything up on the forum, but I as the title suggests, I am selling off some artwork that had permissions supplied by William Simpson way back when I opened my gallery in Camp Echidna.

I have a couple of pieces that are my own, however I realised I still have a couple of Will's pieces in my collection. I still have his permission and if you need proof or what not, I am happy to make that happen before you buy it.

I live in Northern Ireland and have happily been an extra for Game of Thrones for the past 5 years. Again if you would like evidence of that I can easily prove that as well. And before you ask - Yes I worked the last season... NO, I am not telling you what happens cause I can get sued :eyecrazy:

So I have the artwork up in my Deer Mall Shop, New Oxford, Shop 5, on the main feature wall as you come in.
The artwork is up for TT+1150

PM me if anyone is interested in them both or any other pieces I have in my Cabin.

:)

Back