PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Prowler Billy Jean Ruby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calypso - FOMA - RT
    Avatar
    Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Posts
    1,735
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What on earth are you smoking lol

    It doesn't matter if it's F or M, price is how much some 1 wants to pay for it

    and btw, ambu and allo drop them also.
    Well, if a model is pretty and nice fitted it matters. F keeper is always more pricy than an ugly fat M!
    I'm sorry, but you are wrong here not SpaceJanitor

  2. #12
    Buying 15x ugly ones at 2k ped each

    Maybe it matters a little for some but im pretty sure the difference is not significant.
    Last edited by Lukasz; 04-24-2019 at 07:50.

  3. #13
    Elite Divinity's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    India
    Avatar
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    4,920
    Images
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What on earth are you smoking lol

    It doesn't matter if it's F or M, price is how much some 1 wants to pay for it

    and btw, ambu and allo drop them also.
    I usually agree with you on mostly everything but on this space is actually correct as I know a lot of people who paid a premium for good looking (F) and (M) shopkeepers ( looks is subjective of course). It was funny but i sold my last shopkeeper (M) at a premium as well and the buyer being a girl (irl) mentioned it specifically as the reason she bought the pad. Note : Premium in shopkeeper terms is 50-100 peds, not 250,500 or so

  4. #14
    Dominant Spacejanitor's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Avatar
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Posts
    499
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Buying 15x ugly ones at 2k ped each

    Maybe it matters a little for some but im pretty sure the difference is not significant.
    Some of us like to make it pretty for our customers. Its apreciated when they come and buy with added eye-candy. I just like to run a classy joint. And I dont care if you have a problem with that. I show some pride in my work

    I checked Caly auction. Couple of male one and one decent female one. Guess which one I would buy and pay the full Price for? I wont pay that for the male ones, not in a long shot. Others may feel the same way. And there is absolutelly nothing wrong with that.

    Hey if you want to pay that for a Male Shopkeeper, all the power to you buddy. Different strokes for different blokes. Some galls may feel the same about Male Shopkeepers. Theres that. Im straight and proud of it But whatever, shopkeepers give us the space and the choice

    Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

  5. #15
    Prowler Billy Jean Ruby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calypso - FOMA - RT
    Avatar
    Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Posts
    1,735
    Images
    26
    There are two factors in this matter. Demand and offer as also how much pretty or ugly the subject is!
    The first factor ofc is the important one and have an impact about 70% - 90% and the sec one 10%-30% in general!
    This is just an example and small personal experience nothing else

  6. #16
    Prowler Billy Jean Ruby's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calypso - FOMA - RT
    Avatar
    Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Posts
    1,735
    Images
    26
    FYI I had made a thread when I desperly needed and couldn't discover one back then!

    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...th-shopkeepers

    nothing new with demand and offer issue

    PS. forgot to link it earlier

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some of us like to make it pretty for our customers. Its apreciated when they come and buy with added eye-candy. I just like to run a classy joint. And I dont care if you have a problem with that. I show some pride in my work

    I checked Caly auction. Couple of male one and one decent female one. Guess which one I would buy and pay the full Price for? I wont pay that for the male ones, not in a long shot. Others may feel the same way. And there is absolutelly nothing wrong with that.

    Hey if you want to pay that for a Male Shopkeeper, all the power to you buddy. Different strokes for different blokes. Some galls may feel the same about Male Shopkeepers. Theres that. Im straight and proud of it But whatever, shopkeepers give us the space and the choice

    Lol you lost me m8 all the best for you
    Just let me know if you have some fat and ugly ones at 2k since that's how much you priced them for.
    Im not being sarcastic really want 15 of them, have some fat and bold in my shop and for me they look great and classy.
    Last edited by Lukasz; 04-25-2019 at 07:42.

  8. #18
    Dominant Spacejanitor's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Avatar
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Posts
    499
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol you lost me m8 all the best for you
    Just let me know if you have some fat and ugly ones at 2k since that's how much you priced them for.
    Im not being sarcastic really want 15 of them, have some fat and bold in my shop and for me they look great and classy.

    I dont. I buy very selectivelly

    ( Why do I feel like some kinda slave-tader)
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 04-26-2019 at 11:44.

    Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

  9. #19
    Stalker Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,414
    Images
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol you lost me m8 all the best for you
    Just let me know if you have some fat and ugly ones at 2k since that's how much you priced them for.
    Im not being sarcastic really want 15 of them, have some fat and bold in my shop and for me they look great and classy.
    As a customer of shops, I agree with Lukasz. I don't really care what the shopkeeper looks like, unless the shop owner has outfitted it with something to indicate which products it sells (see Drakill's armor shop for example).

    A good deal is a good deal no matter how ugly the shopkeeper is.

    No amount or quality of perky tits or perfectly sculpted ass will make me pay more for a product.

  10. #20
    Elite Haruto Rat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Avatar
    Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Posts
    3,234
    Images
    116
    MA has released 99 (!) different new armor plates (nine types of damage x 6 to 66). Not all have been discovered yet but it's only a matter of time.

    Now, one set is seven plates; you can't even stuff three sets into one shopkeeper because it only holds 20 items.

    There could be some sort of attachment that increases the capacity to 21 or 22; I guess armor sellers would appreciate it.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook