Suggestion: Make skilling great again (solution)

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
Solution for this would be to remove PM token placements from lower categories and add these to higher ones.

Rough example for the idea:
cat1 - 0 Places
cat2 - top 1 Place
cat3 - top 1 Place
cat4 - top 2 Places
cat5 - top 2 Places
cat6 - top 3 Places
cat7 - top 4 Places
cat8 - top 5 Places
cat9 - top 6 Places
cat10 - top 7 Places

Distribution like this should push folks to keep skilling and climbing up in categories. This game is all about skilling and reaching cat10 should be ultimate goal NOT ultimate fail

sry for saying....but please think of other solutions....

leaving some other things of why this isnt good aside.....i atm write only 1 point to this

think of a new starting 88 hp,lvl 0 player......and then look at the requirements of cat 10

guess how many years and how much depo this would require to be even to the starting area of this category ??

this would be no hope/excitement to any newer players...

Ofc skilling is a great thing....but it looses too much interest when the costs to play or costs to skill up are too high ,

also because we are atm living with new genereations of ppl playing many (10+) f2p games and ONLY when they are

happy,enthusiastic,"rewarding " spirits then they "maybe" depo like a few bucks....the ppl which are depoing the

sum required to reach the lvl you mentioned are like 2 ppl of 1000...

As i mentioned at start..also other points are there like ...cat 10 is for players with like lvl 100,150,200 etc....bec this is the enterprise cat where ALL high players are competing

And there is no fun,chance etc as like lvl 100 player even with good gear to be able to compete with a lvl 150 players (also with good gear)

Eddie

And there is no fun,chance etc as like lvl 100 player even with good gear to be able to compete with a lvl 150 players (also with good gear)

Eddie

What are you talking about lvl 100 vs 150? level is 100% irrelevant. This is luck event. I am about to get beated by 50% less dps in my category. Also, this was rough example for the idea, you can add 1 PM to cat1

What are you talking about lvl 100 vs 150? level is 100% irrelevant. This is luck event. I am about to get beated by 50% less dps in my category. Also, this was rough example for the idea, you can add 1 PM to cat1

Sry, But lvl is very important..in now irrelevant in event topics

CAT 10 is for all players above a certain lvl ...so like a lvl 120 player has to compete against a lvl 150 player or against a lvl 200 player because cat 10 is atm the highest cat avail...

and if you think its a luck event......then ok..your opinion....was just writing that other ideas on this topic might be better...

Have a nice day,

Eddie

I think non SIB weapons should have “EIB” efficiency increase bonus or “CIB” Crit increase bonus, this would make lvl 100 worth chasing and also give some old weapons a new life.

If you make it more like 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-2-3 there's merit to this, though you still need something additional to not fuck over people who are Level 100+ but not Level 160+.

If there's no catch, noone will participate in lower cats. And that's a huge loss of Peds and activity for the game then.

Solution to skills would be a skill tree that provides permanent buffs or special skills. Skill levels would give you points to use in specific branches of the skill tree and super high end unlocks would require huge skill levels to achieve them. As a reward you'd get permabuffs as if you're wearing a ring for example.

Solution for this would be to remove PM token placements from lower categories and add these to higher ones.

Rough example for the idea:
cat1 - 0 Places
cat2 - top 1 Place
cat3 - top 1 Place
cat4 - top 2 Places
cat5 - top 2 Places
cat6 - top 3 Places
cat7 - top 4 Places
cat8 - top 5 Places
cat9 - top 6 Places
cat10 - top 7 Places

Distribution like this should push folks to keep skilling and climbing up in categories. This game is all about skilling and reaching cat10 should be ultimate goal NOT ultimate fail

Yes the games focus is to skill and keep skilling. However what you suggest isn't the answer.

There should be placement tokens still but

Cat 1 - Is for new players

Cat 2-10 is Open with the HP and Dps caps accordingly. This will raise participation and we will actually have a real competition.

The problem is we have Cats with hardly any participation because due to levels there aren't many players available and people just keep chipping out for "FREE" gear. It isn't competitive in the least.

Ark Gold Rush was similar Cat 1 for noobs and the Rest is open. Now with the Dps and HP caps in place it is fair for everyone to compete and play in the Cat they want. You can't win more than 1 Cat so it's more than fair to increase Event participation and not cause a disturbance in wanting to skill.

I have to many skills to participate so I don't. Many others also don't even bother to participate and it lacks a real sense of competition. So the event should change. Why penalize people for loving to skill? Why eliminate people from participating?

fix the core issues of the game, attract far more players, then skilling will have value again... what's the point of increasing the skills so you can kill mobs 5-10 times as fast when all it does is to allow you tt stuff 5-10 times as fast?

Back