PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Alex Udrica Geanina
    Images

Bug Easter Mayhem

I have encountered a problem during Easter Mayhem 2019. On the 22 of April 2019 I was doing my annihilation category 10 mission and it remained 45 minutes until making it complete.At that time I had 45 minutes left until finishing the 10 hours. Exactly at that time I had a game crash. When I logged again after 1 minute, I was at storage and my mission considered as complete and my score already registered on the the score list 15313 points even if I should've have 45 more minutes left to finish the 10 hours. I made that day a support and no one answered. I sent them another message the second day thinking that they will realise that is quite unfair. I wonder what are they waiting for ? Are they waiting the 29 of April so the event ends and then to answer me saying they are sorry?

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    I had a serious bug that impaired my Mayem defense performance, revival bug.

Support sent and no reply yet.

This is very concerning and unfair.
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Stalker
    Helene Helena Fra
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    I wonder what mindark have to answer to that?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No surprise its buggy. Same thing with the revive bug, on stream even,only fix is relog and lost time. Lost one warlock which, while I wouldn't get any points, would have still had me one place higher. Clearly it could be an issue for anyone. Awesome PR for interested newcomers.

I found it interesting also they reduced the timer in mayhem annihilation on boundary (which does nothing) but added more space for people in the most supreme armors to kite mobs into nearly 2.5 hour times on defense. The data fragment advantage alone is pretty massive, even if you do throw scraps at annihilation.

Stalker
    Helene Helena Fra
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprise its buggy. Same thing with the revive bug, on stream even,only fix is relog and lost time. Lost one warlock which, while I wouldn't get any points, would have still had me one place higher. Clearly it could be an issue for anyone. Awesome PR for interested newcomers.

I found it interesting also they reduced the timer in mayhem annihilation on boundary (which does nothing) but added more space for people in the most supreme armors to kite mobs into nearly 2.5 hour times on defense. The data fragment advantage alone is pretty massive, even if you do throw scraps at annihilation.
    Its weird to close a mission that is undone just becoz of a desktop crash
    Mindark should give him a 45min run and ad the run to his score to make it half fair

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post

RDF drop rate in annihilation is now about 5x more than it was before the VU.

And I thought they made the space smaller, not bigger?

The size of the Easter Mayhem Defense boundary has been reduced.

And anyone who this happens to should get their minutes back.
    Xen Shop ESI 209.50 + 76.59 | Genesis ArcSpark | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Alex Udrica Geanina
    Images
    I get no answer, and this means they will do nothing. First of all I'm very disappointed by myself because I am still continuing to invest in this game and to invest in events where unfair advantages can be used. I personally believe they count on the lack of will power and incapacity to quit this game. WIN-Lose attitude from Mindark ... but that's it.

See you guys at next event!

G
    Last edited by geanina; 04-26-2019 at 11:46.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    there is a workaround for the revival bug. seems you are still able to shoot even though visually you are dead on the ground. use a tagger to pull a mob while dead on the ground. it goes to the revive and kills you again then you revive for real.
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 56 Captain, 66 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Alex Udrica Geanina
    Images

Mayhem Annihilation Bug

.[IMG][/IMG]

Nice job Mindark. Your answer to my support about the bug I had was: we're sorry for what happend, we cant give you back your 45 minutes. If you are desapointed about your score, try doiong another annihilation cat 10 round. We'll continue investigating.-Case closed. I cant put an image of the response cause the official site support is not working. And guess what? Today happened the same thing. This time not with a game crash, just getting out of the instance after killing the boss, to buy an amp. I had 4h30 minutes remaining to finish the 10 hours. When I entered another instance to continue my time, surprise, my mission got aborted. Now I have a picture to show it. Good job, guys, Mindark, you just dont care. How your scoreboard list is fair? Are you sure that the first 3 places, or even more of the place occupied , are fairly there? I don't think so. It's not avatars fault, its your fault, and you dont give a damn. I realy like the game, but I'm very very , desapointed of you and even of me. I congratulate you.
    Last edited by geanina; 04-29-2019 at 09:28.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images

Thumbs Down

Quote Originally Posted by geanina View Post
    Case closed.
    this sucks they should have paused the event immediately and fixed the issue
    the uselessness of support is one of my big frustration with the game - for rce, they lack any actual accountability as far as the game aspect is concerned

- ten event prizes not handled as promised 7 years later - deal with it, case closed
    - tt return not inline with expectations based on their guidelines and gathered statistics - deal with it, case closed, anything 90%+ is fine according to support
    - loot tables completely changed eliminating need for higher maturity dna acquired for that reason - deal with it, case closed
    - handing out a crit buff weapon as top even prize then nullifying effects of crit buffs for returns half year later - deal with it, case closed
    - rare soulbound armor with crit buffs still soulbound after nullifying effects of crit buffs for returns - deal with it, case closed
    - top melee semi-unique amp, 9 months later 13 new better introduced - deal with it, case closed
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast