Bug Easter Mayhem

geanina

Guardian
Alex Udrica Geanina
I have encountered a problem during Easter Mayhem 2019. On the 22 of April 2019 I was doing my annihilation category 10 mission and it remained 45 minutes until making it complete.At that time I had 45 minutes left until finishing the 10 hours. Exactly at that time I had a game crash. When I logged again after 1 minute, I was at storage and my mission considered as complete and my score already registered on the the score list 15313 points even if I should've have 45 more minutes left to finish the 10 hours. I made that day a support and no one answered. I sent them another message the second day thinking that they will realise that is quite unfair. I wonder what are they waiting for ? Are they waiting the 29 of April so the event ends and then to answer me saying they are sorry?

capture.jpg

I had a serious bug that impaired my Mayem defense performance, revival bug.

Support sent and no reply yet.

This is very concerning and unfair.

I wonder what mindark have to answer to that?

No surprise its buggy. Same thing with the revive bug, on stream even,only fix is relog and lost time. Lost one warlock which, while I wouldn't get any points, would have still had me one place higher. Clearly it could be an issue for anyone. Awesome PR for interested newcomers.

I found it interesting also they reduced the timer in mayhem annihilation on boundary (which does nothing) but added more space for people in the most supreme armors to kite mobs into nearly 2.5 hour times on defense. The data fragment advantage alone is pretty massive, even if you do throw scraps at annihilation.

No surprise its buggy. Same thing with the revive bug, on stream even,only fix is relog and lost time. Lost one warlock which, while I wouldn't get any points, would have still had me one place higher. Clearly it could be an issue for anyone. Awesome PR for interested newcomers.

I found it interesting also they reduced the timer in mayhem annihilation on boundary (which does nothing) but added more space for people in the most supreme armors to kite mobs into nearly 2.5 hour times on defense. The data fragment advantage alone is pretty massive, even if you do throw scraps at annihilation.

Its weird to close a mission that is undone just becoz of a desktop crash
Mindark should give him a 45min run and ad the run to his score to make it half fair

RDF drop rate in annihilation is now about 5x more than it was before the VU.

And I thought they made the space smaller, not bigger?

The size of the Easter Mayhem Defense boundary has been reduced.

And anyone who this happens to should get their minutes back.

I get no answer, and this means they will do nothing. First of all I'm very disappointed by myself because I am still continuing to invest in this game and to invest in events where unfair advantages can be used. I personally believe they count on the lack of will power and incapacity to quit this game. WIN-Lose attitude from Mindark ... but that's it.

See you guys at next event!

G

Last edited:
there is a workaround for the revival bug. seems you are still able to shoot even though visually you are dead on the ground. use a tagger to pull a mob while dead on the ground. it goes to the revive and kills you again then you revive for real.

Mayhem Annihilation Bug

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice job Mindark. Your answer to my support about the bug I had was: we're sorry for what happend, we cant give you back your 45 minutes. If you are desapointed about your score, try doiong another annihilation cat 10 round. We'll continue investigating.-Case closed. I cant put an image of the response cause the official site support is not working. And guess what? Today happened the same thing. This time not with a game crash, just getting out of the instance after killing the boss, to buy an amp. I had 4h30 minutes remaining to finish the 10 hours. When I entered another instance to continue my time, surprise, my mission got aborted. Now I have a picture to show it. Good job, guys, Mindark, you just dont care. How your scoreboard list is fair? Are you sure that the first 3 places, or even more of the place occupied , are fairly there? I don't think so. It's not avatars fault, its your fault, and you dont give a damn. I realy like the game, but I'm very very , desapointed of you and even of me. I congratulate you.

Last edited:
Case closed.
this sucks they should have paused the event immediately and fixed the issue :(
the uselessness of support is one of my big frustration with the game - for rce, they lack any actual accountability as far as the game aspect is concerned

- ten event prizes not handled as promised 7 years later - deal with it, case closed
- tt return not inline with expectations based on their guidelines and gathered statistics - deal with it, case closed, anything 90%+ is fine according to support
- loot tables completely changed eliminating need for higher maturity dna acquired for that reason - deal with it, case closed
- handing out a crit buff weapon as top even prize then nullifying effects of crit buffs for returns half year later - deal with it, case closed
- rare soulbound armor with crit buffs still soulbound after nullifying effects of crit buffs for returns - deal with it, case closed
- top melee semi-unique amp, 9 months later 13 new better introduced - deal with it, case closed

this sucks they should have paused the event immediately and fixed the issue :(
the uselessness of support is one of my big frustration with the game - for rce, they lack any actual accountability as far as the game aspect is concerned

- ten event prizes not handled as promised 7 years later - deal with it, case closed
- tt return not inline with expectations based on their guidelines and gathered statistics - deal with it, case closed, anything 90%+ is fine according to support
- loot tables completely changed eliminating need for higher maturity dna acquired for that reason - deal with it, case closed
- handing out a crit buff weapon as top even prize then nullifying effects of crit buffs for returns half year later - deal with it, case closed
- rare soulbound armor with crit buffs still soulbound after nullifying effects of crit buffs for returns - deal with it, case closed
- top melee semi-unique amp, 9 months later 13 new better introduced - deal with it, case closed

You are playing so bad in last years its not even funny anymore. They added pills when they had impact in game you had no clue, took you 2 years to find out about those. You remember there was an event last year called FEN they added a melee amp with 48 dmg/85 eff and ofc you as melee user didn't got one with tokens.
Learn how to play noob before bitching so much.

Mayhem Annihilation Bug

I made a support . I am wondering what will be their answer now? The same?

capture4.jpg

I am aware that they won't give back any minutes from what I lost, it's the end of the event. But at least they should realise that every one of us invested a lot, and continue investing, especially during events , and they should treat us with more respect and they should care and fix bugs, very important bugs, that fixing it could change order of prices.
I am hopping this event was a lesson for their team, if not, that would be a real problem.

Well first sorry to Geanina for the off-topic below, think my original reply was not off-topic as I was expressing that MA/support should have handled things better and only than vented my frustration on how support seems to handle everything besides technicalities (deal with it, closed).

But since alina trolled this utter offtopic just for the sake of attack, lets clarify some things here.
The lie that alina keeps on repeating (it won't make it true) that I did not know about pills I have pointed out already before - knew perfectly well about the pills and their effects, what I did not know was that some were depositing then withdrawing huge amounts of $ to get the pills, which I immediately brought out to the forum public (as I saw and still see this a bad activity that the tax institutions could investigate as money laundering in non-corrupt country) and was the reason I was kicked out of hogs soc and messi is pissed at me still.

As for playing I have
* done most turnover since my return in 2011 than any other avatar as seen in EntropiaLife
* shared the only stable hunting log with the public since 2012
* stayed here multiple times after losing 150k+ peds hunting over long periods
* acquired and successfully run 2 osse LAs for some years
* acquired the top efficient weapons and tools I could get my hands on, modfap, ancient imk2, unique blade, arso chip fen edition (which is the actual reason I did not get the melee amp, just could not afford it), chronicle and tiering them up
* been a part of the reason why loot 2.0 happened

alina has
* cheated and exploited at every opportunity be it over-amping or using EST or anything else
* not put up any big amount of peds in any equipment only borrowed (leached) from the top players like AoW soc
* put a big amount of peds in reselling and manipulating market, attacking others for not reselling according to his rules

So the thing is I don't want to "Learn how to play noob before bitching so much" if it is anything close to "playing" like alina has, I prefer to stay a decent human being instead.

You are playing so bad in last years its not even funny anymore. They added pills when they had impact in game you had no clue, took you 2 years to find out about those. You remember there was an event last year called FEN they added a melee amp with 48 dmg/85 eff and ofc you as melee user didn't got one with tokens.
Learn how to play noob before bitching so much.

alina has
* cheated and exploited at every opportunity be it over-amping or using EST or anything else

* put a big amount of peds in reselling and manipulating market, attacking others for not reselling according to his rules

So the thing is I don't want to "Learn how to play noob before bitching so much" if it is anything close to "playing" like alina has, I prefer to stay a decent human being instead.

You are so silly saying EST its an exploit since WE all had access to it. Also i didnt even hunt much in past 3 years much except events. When ppls had Imk2 + buffs vs me est+ L guns i decided i better do something else. You know whats your real problem you have 2 shooters and you spend few hours per day and you can't gain enough information. So when something is changing in the game it takes you like months maybe years to figure out.

Holy shit " * not put up any big amount of peds in any equipment only borrowed (leached) from the top players like AoW soc " i paid ~80k for my gun before i joined AoW. Buck was working from Monday to Friday and from time to time he was asking who wants to help him tier his mod dar and yes i was taking it from time to time. In rest i didn't ask for any guns/faps etc. You only talk out of your ass...

So buying cheap because ppls dont have money during events and selling later its market manipulation according to you....brilliant my doode.

Im done ...

Last edited:
No the reason I mentioned market manipulation is that at one point long time ago you were telling me that I am selling stuff incorrectly as the price should be kept at a correct level. Also that was your one hesitation to accept me in AoW back in the day = for not manipulating the market correctly, brilliant indeed. Shooters was not an objection btw, that is the one thing that has not changed over these years, we have.
So buying cheap because ppls dont have money during events and selling later its market manipulation according to you....brilliant my doode.

Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 Error Code 6

As many of other players I started participating in Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 since the first day of the event. At the end of the 10 hours round at time left 0 seconds I got an error code 6. My score didn't register on the scoreboard and my mission got paused. I understood there was a problem, I made a screenshot and made a support case about it, waiting for a reply. After few hours the reply came: sorry for inconvenience , do not abandon your mission, we will try to resolve as soon as possible. So far so good. I've been waiting till today when surprise surprise. An update was made and the button of scores was active. Of course I was happy. I verified the scoreboard list and there were some scores registered on it. But big surprise my mission still is paused. I tried to enter another instance to see if I stay there for few seconds after activating it, my score will register so I can continue participating to the event. Of course nothing happened. Still paused.
To say the truth I'm very dissapointed. I wonder why some players can register and some don't. I know there r others like me. I sent another message to support which I would like everyone to see, and I'm curious to see how they truly want to hear their players opinions or problems and communicate with them.And if you agree with what I'm saying please feel free to comment on that.

2019-06-21 16:17 You wrote:

Hello

I've sent you yesterday a message. Nobody bothered to answer me. I see scores are now being registered in annihilation category 10 but my mission is still paused at second 0. I reentered a new instance to see if something changes while being inside. But my time remains the same , my score doesn't register. What is going on? Does it seem fair to you that some can get fair game and some don't? How can I trust your system? It's the second mayhem event that I don't get fairness. At Easter I got an error and my score registered before finishing the 10 hours and you said you're sorry but you can't do anything about it. Now its the second mayhem event, you tell me in your message so I do not abandon mission cause you'll fix it. And now others are having no problem, but I'm still on pause .Something's wrong with your system. How can I trust this system? I like the game, I lose precious time of my life, which I could spend with my family, I spend money...and all for a system that can't be trusted. I will post this message on forum , you said you want to keep in touch with your players. I expect an answer from you very soon.

Kind regards

If at this event I'm having bugs, errors, only by trying just to participate how can I trust your system which gives random points ? There are always the same players on the first places getting big points. At Easter mayhem I got pretty good score which got registered on the scoreboard because of an error before 45 minutes the 10 hours should've have finished. If my 45 minutes would have been given back at if i would have been allowed to continue that mission my place on that list would've have been other,I'm sure of it. What you have done at this summer mayhem shows that you can treat fair players, and for others not. That is showing us that you don't treat all players the same.You create differences between them.Now I (and I'm sure are others also) want to participate and I'm sure that i have big chances to be on first places, but you do not allow me. You are forcing us to abandon the mission, which should be a choice. All I wanted was to register the score and start another one where maybe I could have gotten a better one.

The fact is I am respecting you and I am trusting your professionalism and for that reason I want a clear answer and not a confusing one. We are not children playing in a school yard, we are grown ups with responsibilities.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Back