Suggestion: Disable "Sell" function in TT's in Space

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
Let's add a little challenge to space pvp by removing the "Sell" function from all TT's in Space. Those who really want to not have to defend the loot from their kills, can spare the time involved in landing somewhere easily enough.

Why would someone tt their loot when there is a brother or an uncle waiting on the spacestation.

Why would someone tt their loot when there is a brother or an uncle waiting on the spacestation.
Oops. Right, carry on then...

why would have a brother or an uncle waiting on the space station, when you can just teleport yourself down to the planet?

and if you need to sell your hunt loot (from mobs) in order to buy more ammo would you really want to have to fly to planet instead of using the on board (MS and privateers) TT or the one at the nearest SS. Pirates aren't the only folk in space contrary to popular opinion :)

why would have a brother or an uncle waiting on the space station, when you can just teleport yourself down to the planet?

Do you think pirates teleport to the planet for 7 ped with every piece of dung they loot?

Its came in handy when you dont have enougth fuel to reach planet or thruster is broken.

I assume OP was not quite serious or not thinking it through.

How about if there was a storage at every space station that is not connected to a planet, and not connected to each other, i.e. every station without a planet tp has an isolated storage facility. More loot would be accumulated in space until someone decides to either wing it or buy a mothership passage. It would make things more interesting for both sides.

and if you need to sell your hunt loot (from mobs) in order to buy more ammo would you really want to have to fly to planet instead of using the on board (MS and privateers) TT or the one at the nearest SS. Pirates aren't the only folk in space contrary to popular opinion :)

Yup, need to keep cycling! although I use a personal one as I am too lazy to go all the way to hangar :laugh:

Do you think pirates teleport to the planet for 7 ped with every piece of dung they loot?
No, they go to monria to stockpile before doing a quarterly tp down to calypso

I assume OP was not quite serious or not thinking it through.

How about if there was a storage at every space station that is not connected to a planet, and not connected to each other, i.e. every station without a planet tp has an isolated storage facility. More loot would be accumulated in space until someone decides to either wing it or buy a mothership passage. It would make things more interesting for both sides.
(B) I did not think it through.

I would be interested to see the effect, if any, of such a storage system on the phenomenon of brothers / uncles.

Back