Suggestion: massively multiplayer online role-playing game

ProActive Mango

Stalker
so......

Mindark wants ut to play a Massively multiplayer online role-playing game and yet they have the WORST team setting in any mmo's ive played.
Playing these kind of games are meant for you and your friends to play together and have fun.
BUT playing in a team you cant do iron mission witch 99% of ppl are doing to skill up. Hello??? ERROR141??

Next update mindark.... implement team sharing of iron missions, i mean really, should i even have to ask for this?
Spice up your game?

spam those codes and see what happens to your game :wise:

Killpoint missions should always split killpoints based on damage done and not just give all killpoints to the person who does the most damage - this would change so much.
And it needs to be possible to 'opt out' from special loot, eg when there is missions that require that a player loots something then please let other members of the team just choose to not receive 'mission loot' so they can help their friend without 'stealing' the needed drop - this includes healers since they seem likely to receive eg hides from hide collection missions as share for healing.

Some dungeon missions where the team has to hold a certain position or reach a certain position could be fun to do.
Chainaggro seems to be almost nonexistant in entropia but adds alot of excitement and strategtic positioning/planning in other games (i understand the consideration of decay, but ultimately its the players choice which missions to take or not to take and which equippment to choose).

Yup something should be done
The points are the only reason most including me don't hunt team,

If points were divided like the loot then surely that would solve it.

Not sure anyone will worry if they need to go over by a few points

Agreed they should have done this a long time ago. People would do alot more team hunts and just have fun in general

It makes too much sense...

If they were to make this game around team functions. They would either make or break the game. However, with Loot 2.0 and it is based on how we spend. It is possible to make it better. Like John said, make it to where the "Kill Points" split between members based on contributions.

It would cause players to offer assisted leveling and hunting services or something. Plus hunting together against bigger creatures would be encouraging~!

HEY~! MINDARK, it's 2019 I like where the development is going at the moment, but make sure to add such a change to the game. It would make our universe so much better!

Totally agree, I've turned down soc mates who have asked for team hunts because I've been busy grinding my own iron mission....

totally agree, it is very sad not to be able to team through irons.

so......

Mindark wants ut to play a Massively multiplayer online role-playing game and yet they have the WORST team setting in any mmo's ive played.
Playing these kind of games are meant for you and your friends to play together and have fun.
BUT playing in a team you cant do iron mission witch 99% of ppl are doing to skill up. Hello??? ERROR141??

Next update mindark.... implement team sharing of iron missions, i mean really, should i even have to ask for this?
Spice up your game?

I could not agree more. Iron Missions made EU into a single player game...

I agree as well.. Ive always felt the iron missions and team credit really kills the multiplayer aspect of the game big time.

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe that we will be looking at potential improvements to the current hunting challenges in the future.

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe that we will be looking at potential improvements to the current hunting challenges in the future.

That's awesome. Im not sure how it affect ma's pocketbook im not a rocket scientist but I can see a lot of scenrios turned from one person hunting and 2 or more sittin around doin nothing into.. multiple people out hunting sharing mission credit. to me option b looks better and more fun for all parties.

Thanks for taking the time and answer, lets hope the future missions will be more fun to hunt with all of your friends! :)

please, dont be afraid to ask for help with mindstorming with all of us to make it the best way as possible.

Thanks for the feedback.

It's awesome you're working with MA now. I feel communication has massively improved as a result! Glad to hear this is in the pipeline.

It's almost like we've got a man on the inside now lol

Can be easily done by introducing lootable but not tradeable something like "Kerberos killpoint token"

Its awesome to get a reply on the first page. Keep it up guys :)

I apreciate the quick reply, but

Thanks for the feedback.

This: 12-23-2011, 07:48
I agree, it should be possible to do Iron missions in team without having to carefully calculate your DPS and with all members getting some mission points per kill.

I have also been thinking about changing the way the Iron missions work so that different maturities give more points, making it possible to hunt bigger maturities if you want. An example could be Argonaut Young giving 1 point while a Raider give 2 points based on a point/hp ratio for the mob.

What are your thoughts on such a change?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?220858-Damage-split-for-mission-mobs

AND this: 03-22-2016, 11:15
Thread: How to encourage group hunts in Iron missions

There have been quite a few conversations on this subject between these posts. Just saying :rolleyes::ahh:

so......

Spice up your game?

I agree and that was mostly my reasoning behind this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...E-aka-Raids-(that-requires-a-team-of-players)

Beautiful!~

I'll have higher hopes for 2020 in Entropia Universe! Communication and Teamwork may possibly bring out the potential that this secondary life platform can provide. Yay!

Back