A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected

Eson

Old Alpha
Society
Rangers
Goran Eson Eriksson
I'm considering my options how to spend my Mayhem tokens. This pistol doesn't seem to be that popular even though it has real good efficiency.

Tried to find some post about it but can't find anything. There is still 5 in Token trader. Don't know if that means that no one at all bought it yet?

Not easy to find a BLP UL amp that fits perfect and also the Mayhem B-amp Alpha is not fitting. Maybe that's a bit of a downside on mu?

Anyone with a skilled guess/opinion about what the markup in peds would be for this pistol?

A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2758

Anyone?

Not much good as a mayhem gun either ... slightly too high for cat 7 and way too low for cat 8. Pointless tiering it if you do get it. To take advantage of the efficiency you shouldn't put an amp on it. That then limits you to certain low to medium sized mobs.

Good gun ... it just has problems.

Not much good as a mayhem gun either ... slightly too high for cat 7 and way too low for cat 8. Pointless tiering it if you do get it. To take advantage of the efficiency you shouldn't put an amp on it. That then limits you to certain low to medium sized mobs.

Good gun ... it just has problems.

I'm beating people in cat 10 with a tier 8 cat 7 gun where many below me are using guns with 30%+ more dps. It's not all about dps. In cats 2-9 you can win with any weapon in the dps range.

And a Adjusted Evil amp fits this gun perfectly for competition purposes. Only downside is the range but in cat 8 it's not hard to block nearly all damage from non crits.

Thanks both of you for your comments... but.. tbh I don't see this as an event gun, but possibly a grinder gun

and...

The question still is - What would be the price/markup?

Back