Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

may 3 2019
Hunting and mining on entropia universe decreased by 70%
Nobody have ped left to play, they all bought CP deeds :D

Judging by my own ped card, this might very well be true! :laugh:

not sure if I have overlooked this, but when will they start paying out?

So almost 50% of the deeds are sold, and US hasn't even started to buy...I have a feeling we are looking at a 24 hour liquidation here:)

not sure if I have overlooked this, but when will they start paying out?

Seems from the announcement next week:

Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.

Whatever shares you are holding at the time should get paid, so if you got 100 shares you get a PED or so.

Maybe a payout on monday, if CP can make 1 pec per deed by then. If not monday after i guess.

Whatever shares you are holding at the time should get paid, so if you got 100 shares you get a PED or so.

It would also be normal to say from when the revenue is being routed into the share payouts, but I'm not holding my breath. My assumption is from either 1st May or 2nd May, so maybe only 1 pec payout for this week, whereas an average should be 2 pecs.

I will check my hunting agenda and I will let you know soon.

What on earth are you doing here?
Stop typing and back to shooting!

nvm the stream, I dont have to see you piss.

We have a special place in our country called toilet.Not sure if in your local area you piss on your pc.

Checking to see you shooting.. I see you using swords, that's technically not shooting. You lie to us? :O

I'm too fast swapping my tagger which is a rifle (so i was shooting) too fast for viewers eyes.So technically I wasn't lying.

Sooo, half have now sold in 9 hours of availability!

Time for the USA maybe now? Certainly a bit of a difference to selling stuff at us before you have developed it, eh MA?

US is now returning home, I have a feeling this may wrap up by midnight tonight:) Will need to buy in more when less than 50K shares remain

I'm way behind the curve here since I hardly play anymore, thanks to MA and they're messed up ways, but how did they get control of CP? Last I knew Buzz was the owner, did he sell back to them so they could split it up or what's going on?

US is now returning home, I have a feeling this may wrap up by midnight tonight:) Will need to buy in more when less than 50K shares remain

We/most in USA are already home and having dinner and seen this. :yup:

"Wrap it up by midnight" may just be a bit overly optimistic but who knows.

Last edited:
Thats insane...

Taxes from other years not published, buying something which is not tradable and from past experience you never know if/when it would be (even if official info says differently - learned it hard way). Mid September could happen but I'm more betting for 2025. Either way that's interesting what is going on :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yea seems like a decent risk, but hey I can rip through 100 ped in no time on some mob hunt and come back with jack, this seems like less of a risk in a way - LOL

nvm the stream, I dont have to see you piss.

Stream.. being the keyword

Returning from Sunny Florida on Sunday, I guess I Will be too late

We/most in USA are already home and having dinner and seen this. :yup:

"Wrap it up by midnight" may just be a bit overly optimistic but who knows.

Yep sales slowed down, but over 50% placement on day 1 is not bad either:)

Let's see how this develops through the weekend

Yep sales slowed down, but over 50% placement on day 1 is not bad either:)

Let's see how this develops through the weekend

Tomorrow, being Friday and Pay Day for most, it may top. ;)

Last edited:
I suspect more players will be hunting on Crystal Place than previously, from this day forward.

I’ve spent 100 PED on way dumber things...... hopefully :scratch2:

Plus- I figure checking the box of (x) Owns Deed can’t hurt with whatever secretive loot generation mechanics MA has internally :)

Now the real question- Does this mean extra christmas gifts??

Last edited:
How about FOMA first. I mean really.

Yeah would be awesome to get back Dasp and Co, beside the option to buy shares of it and earn some extra pec passive.

214k left.
So, no overnight sell out.

Back