Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

I got paid, and it looks like something like 5.8035 pec per deed

Can confirm paid now. Payment i make out as 0.0580354037267081 peds per deed

From what I gather there was a miscommunication regarding the payout time with our database engineer. We've manually initiated the first dividend payout now and the next payouts will follow the correct scheduled time. (Sunday 24:00/Monday 00:00)

Sorry about the delay.

aha

yay thanks for letting us know time to :handgun:

So, 5.8 PEC per deed for 11 days.

That's pretty good.

From what I gather there was a miscommunication regarding the payout time with our database engineer. We've manually initiated the first dividend payout now and the next payouts will follow the correct scheduled time. (Sunday 24:00/Monday 00:00)

Sorry about the delay.

Payout paid - thanks! There is still a teensy weensy issue I thought would be different, but I'll do some checking and maybe get back to you on that one :)

...and I went the wrong way in the 'guess the payout' competition, but I did choose the direction which would make me happy either way!

Not bad, lets see how it goes when the hype settles down a bit

5.8 ped in 100 CPS. Now regretting i didn't buy 10,000 :/

Seems like a good time to ask a question I've always had about the Kretlin young - old dome in CP; Why does that invisible wall exist? If you walk behind the TP you're suddenly in a different part of the dome. Mobs will drop aggro if you cross the wall as well. Is there a reason this is in place?

Starting off with 19.25% ROI for the first payment. I'm guessing things will cool down a little as time goes on, but not a bad start at all.

So who is keeping track this time? Someone needs to start a shared excel sheet just like we have for CLD's :D

Starting off with 19.25% ROI for the first payment. I'm guessing things will cool down a little as time goes on, but not a bad start at all.

So who is keeping track this time? Someone needs to start a shared excel sheet just like we have for CLD's :D

I did this for myself, feel free to clone it or whatever you want:

CP Shares ROI Tracker

Cheers

Yay.

Right I'm off to CP to farm more peds for the community :yay:

Rick

5.8 ped in 100 CPS. Now regretting i didn't buy 10,000 :/

Interesting fact -- I have 1 share for tracking purpose and I got only 0.05 ped. It means share payout calculation is different from deed payout calculation or just broken :)
So I really want to know there is those 0.8 pec I missed? Was it moved to the next week for me or was it just thrown away? I worry because MA usually doesn't round but cuts fractions completely instead.

Perhaps just not shown? You could test with emptying your pedcard, claiming the payout and then tt'ing 0.2 pec worth of ammo.

Sure I should try. Actually I don't even need to empty my card because log shows fractions for transactions AFAIR.
But still it means there is different payout calculation method for shares.

Interesting fact -- I have 1 share for tracking purpose and I got only 0.05 ped. It means share payout calculation is different from deed payout calculation or just broken :)
So I really want to know there is those 0.8 pec I missed? Was it moved to the next week for me or was it just thrown away? I worry because MA usually doesn't round but cuts fractions completely instead.

no mystery here:

[*]Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.

Perhaps just not shown? You could test with emptying your pedcard, claiming the payout and then tt'ing 0.2 pec worth of ammo.

Well, sad news -- transferred exactly 0.05 ped: Transfer complete! 0.05000 PED was transferred to your PED card. :(
And after that there is only 0.05 pec on card, no way to buy 501 ammo and no additional pec after sale.
Well, I'll check next week as well. Soon probably good to file a ticket just to have official answer.

Well, sad news -- transferred exactly 0.05 ped: Transfer complete! 0.05000 PED was transferred to your PED card. :(
And after that there is only 0.05 pec on card, no way to buy 501 ammo and no additional pec after sale.
Well, I'll check next week as well. Soon probably good to file a ticket just to have official answer.

lol, look above.

I just explained.

Dont worry, you'll get your 0,8 pec next week ;)

no mystery here:

Yeah, no mystery for sure :)
BUT...
For deeds this pec is being carried before payment. So if 1 deed received 0.01 ped then 1000 deeds received 10.00, never 10.01 or something.
Probably for shares this happens after payout, so each guy with 1 share might has 0.8 pec carried while guy with 1000 shares has full payment.

lol, look above.
I just explained.

Sorry mate, you did not actually :)

Yeah, no mystery for sure :)
BUT...
For deeds this pec is being carried before payment. So if 1 deed received 0.01 ped then 1000 deeds received 10.00, never 10.01 or something.
Probably for shares this happens after payout, so each guy with 1 share might has 0.8 pec carried while guy with 1000 shares has full payment.

Sorry mate, you did not actually :)
:scratch2:
Well, if you have 1 share and you received 5 pec that means 0,8 pec is waiting for you.
If next week the payment is 0,2 pec, you will get 1 pec. Since the other 0,8 was still waiting for you.

Or am I missing something here :confused:

*edit* to be honest it does work a bit differently as I expected.
I thought that 100 shares would pay out 500 pec, and not 580 (like AUDS).
But apparently shares work differently.

:scratch2:

Or am I missing something here :confused:

We might be missing something, yes. Will payouts really keep track of who has been paid what fractions (or not)? I was also expecting multiples of an exact pec value, and not that people with 1 share would be paid 5 pecs, 10 shares would be paid 58 pecs etc.
I guess we may find out if we start getting different roundings next week but how will we know? :eyecrazy:

lol, look above.

I just explained.

Dont worry, you'll get your 0,8 pec next week ;)

Don't think he/she will. The CPSS shares pay out in a more similar fashion to CLDs than to AUDs.

AUDs pay out to the exact 1 pec or doesn't at all. I've never seen any odd pecs from them...as in if I had 20 AUDs, I will always get a number divisible by 20...eg. 20, 40, 60.

While CLDs pay out in smaller values as well. So people who hold 100 CLDs will get a closer value to the actual payout rather than one who holds 1 CLD.

Whatever happens to the "extra" pecs that is rounded off....its anyone's guess. Cause I've never had them re-compensated throughout my holding of that darn 1 CLD. :lolup:

For instance,
May 13th: 3.1023

I will only get 3.10 peds. The missing fractions of a pec.....remains "missing and lost forever".

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have some questions :

-Anyone know how many fertilizer CP need to work per week ?
-How much the manager have to use from the 0.5% kept ?
-Is Mindark plan to share the quantity of ped used per week for fertilizer and plan to share the quantity of ped stacked for CP events ?

Thank you :)

Alot of stupid words

Wish people would learn to read before asking questions sometimes....

Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.

Eactly the same way AUD's work. Whatever tin foil hat conspiracy you think you have with this, drop it.

Alot of stupid words.

Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.

Eactly the same way AUD's work. Whatever tin foil hat conspiracy you think you have with this, drop it.

Oh "brilliant" and "enlightened" one :bowdown:,

Kindly humour my dull and dumb mind why then is it possible for people to be deriving any other payout values other than the same X.XX per share?
Can confirm paid now. Payment i make out as 0.0580354037267081 peds per deed

aha
Ok i have get for 401 Deeds --> 23,27 PED :wise:

If the minimum payout is truly exactly 1 PEC per share (Nothing more, nothing less)?

(PS: Yes, even little old & dumb me knows that MA WILL only pay you if it results in a minimum dividend payout of 1 PEC per share. Whatever fractions of less than that? God knows where it goes to. At least that's what has been happening for me....for my CLD payouts.)
Can't hold a decent discussion without resorting to insults huh? :computer:

Well, if what I've said now is still "alot of stupid words" to you, then I guess we'll just have to wait for next week's payout to see if people will indeed be getting back their missing 0.8 PECs from this week.

If it would work exactly as AUD as you so boldly claim, then the payouts are incorrect.
If it was like AUDS, 100 shares would have given 500 pec and not 580 pec.
They only pay a full pec per deed.
In this case you got 5,8 pec per deed/share instead of 5 pec per deed/share.

Maybe you should read more before posting?

Guys I think you are fighting over rounding and display errors. If you (sawachika) confirmed that your pedcard only contained exactly 5 PEC after transfering the dividend of 1 Share, then the remaining 0.8 PEC must be stored in the share center. It doesn't show because, probably, it can't display quantities lower than 1 PEC.

Your pedcard works the same, it can store fractions of a PEC but it's unable to display it.

Just my opinion, there's no need to be angry either way. If there's a problem they will fix it, MA doesn't screw around when money is involved (they are audited every year, right?).

PS: I'm not at home, but I will give this a test later. If there's a problem I'll make a support case, as you should. But honestly I would wait until next week, since with just a 0.2 PEC extra we should see the PEC value jump.

Guys I think you are fighting over rounding and display errors. If you (sawachika) confirmed that your pedcard only contained exactly 5 PEC after transfering the dividend of 1 Share, then the remaining 0.8 PEC must be stored in the share center. It doesn't show because, probably, it can't display quantities lower than 1 PEC.

Your pedcard works the same, it can store fractions of a PEC but it's unable to display it.

Just my opinion, there's no need to be angry either way. If there's a problem they will fix it, MA doesn't screw around when money is involved (they are audited every year, right?).

PS: I'm not at home, but I will give this a test later. If there's a problem I'll make a support case, as you should. But honestly I would wait until next week, since with just a 0.2 PEC extra we should see the PEC value jump.

Agreed! Not a 'must be' situation, but plausible that the fractions left over can live happily hidden in your personal share center accounts and we will see what happens if a larger shareholder says the payout is above x.2 pecs and the people with 1 share roll over and get (x+1) pecs. We should know quite easily any weeks when the decimal remainder overflows :). It might not be next week, but it will have to come!

Back