Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

1. Will the deeds be tradable among players. If so will there be any restriction on doing so?
2. What is the average earning per year over the last 5 years. I want to know if 2018 was a fluke for earnings or not.
3. Does the shown earnings only account for the same activity as what will be included in deed payouts or is it also including earnings from caves?
4. If the caves are included in the shown earnings, what is the actual earnings that would be applicable to the deeds?
5. Why aren't the caves included in the earnings?
6. What happens if fertilizer costs are not met with the earnings, what kind of notice will there be and who will manage adjustments needed? Will there been a an initial pool of funding added from the sale of the deeds to cover short term deficits in fertilizer costs? With the 5% going towards fertilizer will any excess by put into a pool? How large will the pool be allowed to grow to before excess is paid out? Will there be some sort of interface or regular statement showing what the fertilizer pool is at?

Everyone needs to be careful investing in this. It seems to be setup as quite the amazing deal for the seller....

Seller gets:
- 10 years of projected profits upfront ($500,000 USD), essentially getting TOP DOLLAR for selling part of their land area.
- Continued earnings from a very active part of CP (caves)
- All fertilizer costs handled by people buying deeds

Buyer gets:
- Yet another deed with minimal data about earnings and zero auditable records of earnings
- A projected ROI of just 10% at launch. Compare to CLD's that started with a projected ROI of over 20% and has since corrected down to about 8% after resellers got their hands on the market.

Last edited:
1. Will the deeds be tradable among players. If so will there be any restriction on doing so?
2. What is the average earning per year over the last 5 years. I want to know if 2018 was a fluke for earnings or not.
3. Does the shown earnings only account for the same activity as what will be included in deed payouts or is it also including earnings from caves?
4. If the caves are included in the shown earnings, what is the actual earnings that would be applicable to the deeds?
5. Why aren't the caves included in the earnings?
6. What happens if fertilizer costs are not met with the earnings, what kind of notice will there be and who will manage adjustments needed? Will there been a an initial pool of funding added from the sale of the deeds to cover short term deficits in fertilizer costs? With the 5% going towards fertilizer will any excess by put into a pool? How large will the pool be allowed to grow to before excess is paid out? Will there be some sort of interface or regular statement showing what the fertilizer pool is at?

Everyone needs to be careful investing in this. It seems to be setup as quite the amazing deal for the seller....

Seller gets:
- 10 years of projected profits upfront ($500,000 USD), essentially getting TOP DOLLAR for selling part of their land area.
- Continued earnings from a very active part of CP (caves)
- All fertilizer costs handled by people buying deeds

Buyer gets:
- Yet another deed with minimal data about earnings and zero auditable records of earnings
- A projected ROI of just 10% at launch. Compare to CLD's that started with a projected ROI of over 20% and has since corrected down to about 8% after resellers got their hands on the market.

Caves don't have tax.

Better question is, why is there fertilizer involved at all?

Please give us additional information about how we would sell our shares after purchase ?
That will be a big factor for me in deciding if I want to invest or not.

Mindark should definitely put this detail out there.

There is a "Buy" tab in the Share Center but i do not see a "Sell" tab anywhere.

Priority : URGENT

Better question is, why is there fertilizer involved at all?

I already mentioned this but people are still banging on about it .
Fertiliser is not used on CP

There is a "Buy" tab in the Share Center but i do not see a "Sell" tab anywhere.

"All trades are final" maybe? :laugh:

I knew it they were gonna sell CP this way as soon as they added this shares system, it was too suspicious timing. This time it feels even worse than buying AUDs, since there doesn't appear to be a way to sell the "deeds" or shares in this case, player to player trades and we don't even know if we're able to set our own price. Also because this is not in auction, it will be harder to find out the true market history.

Tread carefully when investing in this shit.

Sure, but then why do they say "5% of revenue is allocated for fertilizer costs, event prizes, and other estate maintenance and improvements."

Are you saying fertilizer was not used for the 4 Domes ( 2 aurli and 2 kreltins) and that buzz did not need to fertilize it?

Do mention where you have heard this from if the above is what you mean.

"All trades are final" maybe? :laugh:

I knew it they were gonna sell CP this way as soon as they added this shares system, it was too suspicious timing. This time it feels even worse than buy AUDs, since there doesn't appear to be a way to sell "deeds" or shares in this case, player to player and we don't even know if we're able to set our own price. Also because this is not in auction, it will be harder to find out true market history.

Tread carefully when investing in this shit.

I cannot imagine MA not allowing resale of the deeds/shares quite honestly. There is no reason for them to do this either quite honestly as once the deeds/shares are sold they are ridden of any liability as the ped for sale will come from the buyer and not from MA after that.

However, they definitely need to clarify how this intends to happen as with a new system in place, we have no information on details.

Obscurity will not win them brownie points with me at least :)

I asked live support:

I believe they should be tradeble yes. However we have not received all information yet about the share center, so we are not fully informed on the functionality of it.

So for the moment, I would say yes but seeing as we are not fully informed/instructed on the share center it's functionality I can't be 100% certain.

I also made a support ticket but was getting impatient since the deadline to decide is tomorrow. I'll post again when my ticket is answered (unless an official decides to make an appearance).

Sorry, it's not much help.

Correct no fertiliser .
If it is used where is the fertiliser station ? this would also mean that different DNA could be placed on CP .which it cant because the Aurli and Krelitin are natural spawns

Correct no fertiliser .
If it is used where is the fertiliser station ? this would also mean that different DNA could be placed on CP .which it cant because the Aurli and Krelitin are natural spawns

There is a station on CP where you can look at the DNA placements in domes. So you may want to reassess your claims on no fertiliser needed.

Correct no fertiliser .

Are u for real ?? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Next time ask if you don't know rather then . I hope you got the point. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sure, but then why do they say "5% of revenue is allocated for fertilizer costs, event prizes, and other estate maintenance and improvements."

Camouflaged way of calling the 5% cut... I call those 5% royalties. Some people seem to think this makes sense... So, all is well within this Universe as usual.:umn:

hmm my bad then , however I have never seen mentioned that mobs need feeding like they do on FOMA.
Can the mobs actually be changed from that terminal ?

And i can see just one more promisess with "fake roi" have fun boys

Good job on make new system where we can buy shares and not have to pay over priced deeds and traders fee

Thanks Mindark !

CP Sold for around 3,3 mill ped, so almost 10 years later priced at 5 mill peds. Pretty good deal for Buzz. I have no doubt this will all sell eventually with the low price per share of 10 peds each.

{DELETED}

look above for my thoughts about that

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a part of CP yes but untaxed

Ok thx m8 :wtg:
But why are the caves excluded fom tax then ? Dont Buzz got any revenue from them at all ? Sounds strange to me i must say .. I thought Buzz owned all of CP ..

But why are the caves excluded fom tax then ? Dont Buzz got any revenue from them at all ? Sounds strange to me i must say .. I thought Buzz owned all of CP ..

Untaxed cave is the whole motivation to burn the ped through the normal Aurli. Put a tax on it and CP is empty and abandoned.

Untaxed cave is the whole motivation to burn the ped through the normal Aurli. Put a tax on it and CP is empty and abandoned.

Kreltin also occasionally drop some aweome shit LOL Whether it is worth paying tax on you will have to figure out yourself ;P

I have been watching cp and many other LAs for many years on EL

The argument that the 10% roi is false and you need more years doesn't hold much water
Would be nice to release the data sure but that info belongs to buzz and is at his discretion, even though it may aid the sale.

From what I have witnessed cp has been at this lvl of activity or more for a long time

Some things need clarification though. And not in the update at 11.00
Where is the sell button? Hopefully some glitch as no one owns anything yet so nothing to sell

Also 250k on fert is daft, management without events is non existent there is literally nothing to do.
We should expect events same as AU and Ark moon

Last edited:
Sounds great and looks like it will be delivered on time :yay:

Some questions:

1) Will i be able to sell the shares after the initial offering?

2) Will MA make public a monthly/quartally expenditure report detailing the allocation of the 5%?

The reserve is 5% of revenue (tax on dome activity) . . . not 5% of projected share sales.

Also 250k on fert is daft, management without events is non existent there is literally nothing to do.
We should expect events same as AU and Ark moon

Where on earth are people getting 250k figure from?? :scratch2::scratch2:

5% of 500k annual is roughly 25k a year or 2k+ some per month. Almost 1500-1800 out of that would go in fertilizers itself, maybe even more.

Ludvig was on the thread but did not bother to clarify regarding the "Sell" bit so things don't really look good from that point of view. Time will tell.

Ludvig was on the thread but did not bother to clarify regarding the "Sell" bit so things don't really look good from that point of view. Time will tell.

Quote also reading thread now, lets see if he comments

5% of 500k annual is roughly 25k a year or 2k+ some per month. Almost 1500-1800 out of that would go in fertilizers itself, maybe even more.

Hehe hadn't calced it yet. That'll teach me.
25k seems more like it

Ma will be managing the la
Where are they going to "buy" the fertilizer?
The cost you mention would assume that they were a player and actually had to pay for the fertilizer, which they are not.
I just see it as a sneaky way to give less to the share holders.

look above for my thoughts about that

Ma will be managing the la
Where are they going to "buy" the fertilizer?
The cost you mention would assume that they were a player and actually had to pay for the fertilizer, which they are not.
I just see it as a sneaky way to give less to the share holders.

Someone saw the same as me! I am shocked there's another dumbass like me!

Seems there's some shady stuff in the background.

Its a precedent that will be hated by people, because it will make the whole premise of MA about how they only profit from the 2%-8% decay costs upon TT spendings from players no longer true, since now they can add "maintenance fees" wherever they wish... But people don't see this. They only look at their own pockets and opportunities to release their own assets and make profits off the peasants.

Time for the TinFoil hat stuff.

"MindArk CrystalPalace Manager has accepted your trade deal." :D

Last edited:
Shame they couldn't price this better.

I make more % on the dividend stocks my withdrawals buy and real estate, which I wholly and legally own, and I don't have a withdrawal fee or a 45 day wait.

For this kind of cost, and no actual legal ownership/protection conveyed. There is absolutely no reason or motivation to jump on these aside from novelty.

This doesn't even consider the increase in the base cost. There is no reason to value it that high if the purchase price was 300k, and taxes are declining year to year. Similar thing happened in the USA with housing....appraisers went wild with inflated prices and before you know it, all housing went to shit....because there was no justification for the increase other than a bigger loan to the bank for the sale.

Mark.6a and mark.5b plates are the biggest drivers of the alien loot from CP, and MA in their brilliance just nerfed those even more with new armatrix plate options. There were a lot more options, but they are useless to craft now.

Good luck on the 4 domes that have even less markups now.

this system is kinda exciting tho. im curious how it will mature in the future.

Back