Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

over 120k sold

so, in little over 1 hour nearly 25% got sold.

Its not working for me.

I bought 50 of them just for the sake of it. Now I can say I bought a piece of history. And I don't really care if it takes me 10 years to get my 50 bucks back. :laugh:

Well once they are tradeable in 4-6 months, and the supply is gone, and the resellers drive up the price the return horizon may be much shorter:)

Yeah, tough one....

500000 shares at 10PED each

520000PED income per year, so approx 10 years to make ROI on your investment....

only certain benefit would be the value of each share to increase fairly quickly, say to 20PED each to at least provide 100% ROI within 6-12 months.

I should grab some anyway, if Compet deeds still have value, then these should definitely go up :)

Exactly, I would think these will go up after they sell out, like CLD did, the yields will likely be driven to 5%, prices double, and you can get out with deent profits after about a year. Factor in the insane MA 3 month hold for liquidity and its still not bad.

nearly 160k sold.

I decided to take the long term gamble and bought 500 of them.

Thanks to everyone for the amazing start of the CP Shares sale!

To Clarify:
CP has always needed fertillizer,
The CP Caves were not part of CP, but they have been a great addition as it gives more content at CP and the Aurli missions are needed in order to enter the cave system.

Mindark has done a great job in creating this new share center which allows anyone who wants to own a part of Crystal Palace Space Station invest in it.

I would also like to give a shout out to all the dedicated hunters in the past decade who have made Crystal Palace successful. :sniper:

Here is to the next 10 years!
:beerchug:
:grouphug:

You people are completely crazy !

LIKE REALLY !!!!

PS: leave some for me please. Can't buy any before at least 6 hours :-/

On the Entropia website under My Account there is a new division now: My Shares. There you should see the CP shares. But at the moment it is not working correctly, at least for me:

On the Entropia website under My Account there is a new division now: My Shares. There you should see the CP shares. But at the moment it is not working correctly, at least for me:

Mark Otto (@mdo). Senior Director of Design @github. :smoke:

Mark Otto (@mdo). Senior Director of Design @github. :smoke:

Rofl, they just copy pasted a table from the bootstrap docs ...and left it there.

[proof]

High quality stuff :D

You people are completely crazy !

LIKE REALLY !!!!

PS: leave some for me please. Can't buy any before at least 6 hours :-/

better be quick.

Nearly 190k sold so far ;)

I wonder when Treasure Island is going to go the shareholder route :D

I wonder when Treasure Island is going to go the shareholder route :D

I wonder when deed buyers will learn that you must grind on that specific location to increase your revenue :)

lol
yes, that always helps :)

I wonder when deed buyers will learn that you must grind on that specific location to increase your revenue :)

As these are taxes area with no rewarding events on, you'll never see me on CP nor TI.

comon Mindark, really ? :mad:

Share purchase Error(72)
Account Deposit Limit Reached
Your deposit request exceeds your 30 day account deposit limit. Please contact Entropia Universe Support to increase your deposit limit.

comon Mindark, really ? :mad:

Share purchase Error(72)
Account Deposit Limit Reached
Your deposit request exceeds your 30 day account deposit limit. Please contact Entropia Universe Support to increase your deposit limit.

They usually respond to this kind of request pretty quickly. ;)

nearly 225k sold.

Almost half way.

MA/Buzz are probably regretting not charging 20 ped for each deed right about now...:laugh:

MA/Buzz are probably regretting not charging 20 ped for each deed right about now...:laugh:

i would imagine quite the opposite, Happy they selling at current price levels

Thats insane...

Taxes from other years not published, buying something which is not tradable and from past experience you never know if/when it would be (even if official info says differently - learned it hard way). Mid September could happen but I'm more betting for 2025. Either way that's interesting what is going on :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Thats insane...

Taxes from other years not published, buying something which is not tradable and from past experience you never know if/when it would be (even if official info says differently - learned it hard way). Mid September could happen but I'm more betting for 2025. Either way that's interesting what is going on :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

may 3 2019
Hunting and mining on entropia universe decreased by 70%
Nobody have ped left to play, they all bought CP deeds :D

may 3 2019
Hunting and mining on entropia universe decreased by 70%
Nobody have ped left to play, they all bought CP deeds :D

hahahahah that would be funny.

maybe there will be some when I get home from work.

Back