PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    1. Will the deeds be tradable among players. If so will there be any restriction on doing so?
    2. What is the average earning per year over the last 5 years. I want to know if 2018 was a fluke for earnings or not.
    3. Does the shown earnings only account for the same activity as what will be included in deed payouts or is it also including earnings from caves?
    4. If the caves are included in the shown earnings, what is the actual earnings that would be applicable to the deeds?
    5. Why aren't the caves included in the earnings?
    6. What happens if fertilizer costs are not met with the earnings, what kind of notice will there be and who will manage adjustments needed? Will there been a an initial pool of funding added from the sale of the deeds to cover short term deficits in fertilizer costs? With the 5% going towards fertilizer will any excess by put into a pool? How large will the pool be allowed to grow to before excess is paid out? Will there be some sort of interface or regular statement showing what the fertilizer pool is at?

Everyone needs to be careful investing in this. It seems to be setup as quite the amazing deal for the seller....

Seller gets:
    - 10 years of projected profits upfront ($500,000 USD), essentially getting TOP DOLLAR for selling part of their land area.
    - Continued earnings from a very active part of CP (caves)
    - All fertilizer costs handled by people buying deeds

Buyer gets:
    - Yet another deed with minimal data about earnings and zero auditable records of earnings
    - A projected ROI of just 10% at launch. Compare to CLD's that started with a projected ROI of over 20% and has since corrected down to about 8% after resellers got their hands on the market.
    Last edited by jambon; 05-01-2019 at 15:24.

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Will the deeds be tradable among players. If so will there be any restriction on doing so?
    2. What is the average earning per year over the last 5 years. I want to know if 2018 was a fluke for earnings or not.
    3. Does the shown earnings only account for the same activity as what will be included in deed payouts or is it also including earnings from caves?
    4. If the caves are included in the shown earnings, what is the actual earnings that would be applicable to the deeds?
    5. Why aren't the caves included in the earnings?
    6. What happens if fertilizer costs are not met with the earnings, what kind of notice will there be and who will manage adjustments needed? Will there been a an initial pool of funding added from the sale of the deeds to cover short term deficits in fertilizer costs? With the 5% going towards fertilizer will any excess by put into a pool? How large will the pool be allowed to grow to before excess is paid out? Will there be some sort of interface or regular statement showing what the fertilizer pool is at?

Everyone needs to be careful investing in this. It seems to be setup as quite the amazing deal for the seller....

Seller gets:
    - 10 years of projected profits upfront ($500,000 USD), essentially getting TOP DOLLAR for selling part of their land area.
    - Continued earnings from a very active part of CP (caves)
    - All fertilizer costs handled by people buying deeds

Buyer gets:
    - Yet another deed with minimal data about earnings and zero auditable records of earnings
    - A projected ROI of just 10% at launch. Compare to CLD's that started with a projected ROI of over 20% and has since corrected down to about 8% after resellers got their hands on the market.
    Caves don't have tax.

Better question is, why is there fertilizer involved at all?
    Xen Shop ESI 209.50 + 76.59 | Genesis ArcSpark | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    Please give us additional information about how we would sell our shares after purchase ?
    That will be a big factor for me in deciding if I want to invest or not.
    Mindark should definitely put this detail out there.

There is a "Buy" tab in the Share Center but i do not see a "Sell" tab anywhere.

Priority : URGENT

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post

Better question is, why is there fertilizer involved at all?
    I already mentioned this but people are still banging on about it .
    Fertiliser is not used on CP

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post

There is a "Buy" tab in the Share Center but i do not see a "Sell" tab anywhere.

"All trades are final" maybe?

I knew it they were gonna sell CP this way as soon as they added this shares system, it was too suspicious timing. This time it feels even worse than buying AUDs, since there doesn't appear to be a way to sell the "deeds" or shares in this case, player to player trades and we don't even know if we're able to set our own price. Also because this is not in auction, it will be harder to find out the true market history.

Tread carefully when investing in this shit.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReal View Post
    Sure, but then why do they say "5% of revenue is allocated for fertilizer costs, event prizes, and other estate maintenance and improvements."
    Xen Shop ESI 209.50 + 76.59 | Genesis ArcSpark | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Are you saying fertilizer was not used for the 4 Domes ( 2 aurli and 2 kreltins) and that buzz did not need to fertilize it?

Do mention where you have heard this from if the above is what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    "All trades are final" maybe?

I knew it they were gonna sell CP this way as soon as they added this shares system, it was too suspicious timing. This time it feels even worse than buy AUDs, since there doesn't appear to be a way to sell "deeds" or shares in this case, player to player and we don't even know if we're able to set our own price. Also because this is not in auction, it will be harder to find out true market history.

Tread carefully when investing in this shit.
    I cannot imagine MA not allowing resale of the deeds/shares quite honestly. There is no reason for them to do this either quite honestly as once the deeds/shares are sold they are ridden of any liability as the ped for sale will come from the buyer and not from MA after that.

However, they definitely need to clarify how this intends to happen as with a new system in place, we have no information on details.

Obscurity will not win them brownie points with me at least

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post

I asked live support:

I believe they should be tradeble yes. However we have not received all information yet about the share center, so we are not fully informed on the functionality of it.

So for the moment, I would say yes but seeing as we are not fully informed/instructed on the share center it's functionality I can't be 100% certain.
    I also made a support ticket but was getting impatient since the deadline to decide is tomorrow. I'll post again when my ticket is answered (unless an official decides to make an appearance).

Sorry, it's not much help.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    Correct no fertiliser .
    If it is used where is the fertiliser station ? this would also mean that different DNA could be placed on CP .which it cant because the Aurli and Krelitin are natural spawns

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Correct no fertiliser .
    If it is used where is the fertiliser station ? this would also mean that different DNA could be placed on CP .which it cant because the Aurli and Krelitin are natural spawns
    There is a station on CP where you can look at the DNA placements in domes. So you may want to reassess your claims on no fertiliser needed.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast