In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
This is not a poll

This is for fun

Here is the original announcement

My guess is 7 days 5 hours and 22 seconds

Anyone seriously considering a large amount will run the numbers and see that cp investment would sit at less than 5% ROI at 10 ped per share / 500,000 shares. Even your average bank has a better roi than that, and is infinitely safer. This is probably one of the worst set up ideas I’ve seen as far as the economics behind it goes. No way that CP is worth 5,000,000 ped.

Have to admit, MA are brilliant, they set price at 10 ped so the majority of people can buy some. It's basically another crowdfunding idea, to sell something that ain't even worth half it's price in it's suggested form.

Go buy all them shares people, you'll get 1 pec per share at most, every monday. You'll get back your investment in 10 years or more. You'll have limited say in what happens to LA if any say whatsoever (Empty promises from MA again). Not to mention this share system doesn't appear to have a sort market history like auction, which means it will be really hard to keep track of actual prices and trends.

No sell button added to shares, shows what MA prioritize.

If i'm being really optimistic this will sell in 2 months time, but there's always the potential longterm investor/too rich for one good that may buy 90% of the shares in the first hour.

im gonna guess reeely fast.. the price for them make it possible even a non-depoing sweater can buy a few.

Expectation : 4 years and 8 months
Reality (deeds omg omg jeeez passive income omg i want moar, eh its just 10 peds I can afford ) : 3 weeks

if a planet (dark moon) has not sold more than 80% of its moon knowing that at least a percentage returns to the conversion of the compet deed it seems to me likely that it sells quickly
if someone really wanted to buy it instead of wanting a small piece it will be done :rolleyes:
the 5% of fees :laugh::lolup:

edit
I had not read it is in peds the purchase will be fast

they should work more like stocks. i dunno, they seem like a part is missing from the simulation. i think these deeds are more like bonds. kinda boring. maybe release them over time like bitcoin. neverdie has the idea down with his ndwallet. deeptoken can work within and might also eliminate the AH problems. bring on an EXCHANGE not unlike the coinbase one, or forex and let us trade cryptoitems(deeptoken items). i know theres smart people playing that would love this idea. maybe even that troll guy.

they will sell fast either way.

woops funny i posted this just before reading the cp shares post...

Last edited:
will they be tradeable?

Will they be Auction House-able?

Half a million for Crystal Palace... Hmm, Less than 3 months if everyone jumps the hype train. If they were to be transferable with price to drive up/down the value of CPS (Crystal Palace Shares) kinda like stocks. Possibly less than a month, especially with die hard investors.

Hopefully the Share Center System will have a bright future.

Expectation : 4 years and 8 months
Reality (deeds omg omg jeeez passive income omg i want moar, eh its just 10 peds I can afford ) : 3 weeks

I'm with you on this one.

Looking at the number of people and some of the names currently watching the main CP Shares thread waiting for MA to fix whatever bug is preventing shares to be sold, I'd say sellout in ~72 hours from bugfix. :rolleyes:

More options to buy a piece of Entropia but less and less players to buy a piece of Entropia each year. End of the day we need more players so we can have a much larger player base. Why buy deeds or shares if there isn't anyone playing to cycle PED on? This is why the Moon Deeds haven't sold out. It's another planetary body and we don't have enough players to play on it.

My 2 cents stop offering more #$#% for sale and start working on player retention, TT return, new player growth. Otherwise in the year 2025 there will be only 10 Ubers playing refusing to quit saying everything is just fine trying to get an ROI.

The 500,000 shares will sell out next year sometime if they have compelling VU's

Or someone with a big wallet makes a powermove buying a lot of shares so it ends sooner, which is possible but not likely.

my guess 121 days.

Why 121 days?

Well shares are not sellable for this period and after that some resellers who see the first CP shares offered for sale will jump on the remaining CP shares in the share center and simply relist it for sale at 100% profit :D

Maybe it will be sold out sooner as I am sure some resellers are already planning exactly that.

My guess is within 24 hrs of actually becoming available - so who knows currently? ;)

There's a big difference between unknown content months into the future being sold, potentially to fail, and already known content, even if there is no guarantee of the attractiveness of the domes remaining. But that is the same for all area deeds, whether AUD, moon or domes...

OH, and we can buy these from within the game too - that's a biggie as well!!!

edit: share center is now selling them successfully - maybe even as of posted time lol

Last edited:
Well, 20% have sold in the first hour of being available (after the initial delay). Let's see how well we sweep around the time zones ;)

Wow, some people will just buy any s.h.i.t. MA throws at them :laugh:

Maybe an hour left

entropia_2019-05-04_03.59.56.jpg

2400 left

amazing :)
best shoot from MA and Buzz :)

I hope the best to CP for everyone

All sold out now, none left.

That was really fast

Wow, $500.000 so fast, this community still have some juice. I will refer to CP sale anytime somebody will claim game is dying :laugh:

got say i expected it gone take 1 week , hope we see new events on cp and maybe Tp fee removed to calypso

Wow, $500.000 so fast, this community still have some juice. I will refer to CP sale anytime somebody will claim game is dying :laugh:

"the game is dying" im hearing it since 2005

Back