How fast will CP shares sell out?

May be 24 hours or so

After reviewing the records for many seconds , I will officially rule this a tie.

My guess is within 24 hrs of actually becoming available - so who knows currently? ;)

There's a big difference between unknown content months into the future being sold, potentially to fail, and already known content, even if there is no guarantee of the attractiveness of the domes remaining. But that is the same for all area deeds, whether AUD, moon or domes...

OH, and we can buy these from within the game too - that's a biggie as well!!!

edit: share center is now selling them successfully - maybe even as of posted time lol

Thank you to all contestants.

Not trying to be petty or anything, but those two guesses above were made well after the start of the sale - after bug was fixed - when 50k shares sold in the first five minutes after bug was fixed.

After reviewing the records for many seconds , I will officially rule this a tie.

Thank you to all contestants.

Appreciate the ruling, nice to win, although I meant to buy more than I did...

GZ to the winners! ;)

Thanks for the bit of fun :)

Not trying to be petty or anything, but those two guesses above were made well after the start of the sale - after bug was fixed - when 50k shares sold in the first five minutes after bug was fixed.
Actually the bug had not been fixed when I guessed and typed - we were still on failed attempts to buy. When I switched back after posting they had just started to sell, but not the 50k you mention, so I edited my post to reflect that the timestamp was pretty much directly on the spot as a marker of the true start.
There is also a timestamp on the shares each person has bought under info [visible to them], so in theory we could have a winner of first to get in and buy as well, not just of guessing how quickly all would sell.
:)

edit lol: the timestamp on share center info is only down to the minute, not second, so I can only put on record a timestamp of 13:11. Someone may get as low as 13:08 or 13:07, yes ...

Last edited:
They did loot balancing to prepare sales for CP to show better results and also forced some nice items to drop. Let the CP get similar love in future.

So many failed projects, let's hope, yet again, this one will work out. Counting down to ability to sell them :)

Let's be happy, we all own a bit of CP now ! Time to create appartements there so we can stay there all year long !

Let's be happy, we all own a bit of CP now ! Time to create appartements there so we can stay there all year long !

Not a bad idea... considering there are barely any apartments for sale, people dig them. I'm not a fan tho, I would rather see a bridge between Caly SS and CP, so that pirates won't be able to shoo you down when you go to CP! :D

Would be cool since you can tp from cp to caly for 7 ped That you could also tp from caly to cp for 7 ped :D
But yes, a bridge would be nicer.

Not a bad idea... considering there are barely any apartments for sale, people dig them. I'm not a fan tho, I would rather see a bridge between Caly SS and CP, so that pirates won't be able to shoo you down when you go to CP! :D

I would connect CP directly to Calypso creating a short instance based on 3 different level of difficulty so that can be opened at the choice of the player which to enter and do , and after finished this instance you get to enter to CP , and this should be put in the returns of the CP deeds . But I believe many won’t agree with this idea cuz they prefer to do 3 minutes fly to CP rather than 30 minutes shooting in exchange of free way returning to Calypso.

Edit : maybe adding into instance some unique mobs with unique and rare materials that can be used for some nice items but you can go and make the instance only one time every 5 hours so that it will add some MU to materials and without the posibility to grind the instance continuously

Last edited:
Back