Crystal Palace shares, empty promises again?

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Didn't you guys state that you were never gonna make empty promises again? Only make promises on things you are confident you can deliver.
[*]Tax rate in all biodomes will be set to 4.5%. This setting can potentially be voted on by shareholders in the future.

Either change that wording that to:
[*]Tax rate in all biodomes will be set to 4.5%. This setting can be voted on by shareholders in the future, <insert a date you're confident you can deliver>

Or maybe don't make promises about promises you can't keep.
Also to mention just for some perspective, rings still got that "important note" about that it may have deterioration while equipped implemented in a future Version update.

So I take that promise on "potentially" with a tiny grain of salt. Therefore I'd like a statement from MA on this and clarification on whether shareholders will not have voting rights to set tax for Crystal Palace. There's no gray area in such a thing if you wanna stick to what you promise, it's a yes or a no.

Last edited:
Personally I think I'd prefer it if shareholders didn't have any say in any changes to tax, spawn etc. They'd probably just fuck it up.

To be fair, they didn't really "promise" anything in that quote. Just looks like an enticement/bait to get people to buy shares.

Yes i agree this isn't a promise. Saying "potentially" isn't a promise.

We are still waiting voting rights (and land) from the CLDs which happened 5+ years ago, so not much chance getting any voting rights here.

It is probably best to let the manager set tax rates and not let the share holders vote on this anyway.

I agree 1000%

Personally I think I'd prefer it if shareholders didn't have any say in any changes to tax, spawn etc. They'd probably just fuck it up.

me too :) just take my money

Ah, the voting booths...

I don't see any promise being made to anyone.

Back