Does killstealing bannable issue? <Caperon with Evey Eve Everglades>

• Thread starter Deleted member 60506
  • Start date
Status
D

Deleted member 60506

well i was hunting caperon near jurra
Eve was already hunting caperon with Sandking buff(middle of spawn area)with laser pistol
im 60~70m far away from Eve
tagging Caperon one by one shooting,fapping and loot what i spend for.

Eve notice im "nearby" from himself
so he just run directly into me
try to shoot what im shooting

well my adj military almost 40m range gun
his A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified(28.6m) or ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition(28.6m)
didn't check what he using..so

Y1krw3f.png

Does it bannable issue or not?

im quite sure he try to killsteal with intention. ty for reading

Why would you ever go as close to 60 meters from a player in an area that large?
Just stay away from green dots, unless they specifically ask for your help. And i doubt Evey wanted your help.

just make sure "don't try another killsteal Eve"

thats why i make this thread
thats all :p

Why would you ever go as close to 60 meters from a player in an area that large?
Just stay away from green dots, unless they specifically ask for your help. And i doubt Evey wanted your help.

definition of large area plz?

only that spot where Eve standing is High Density of young caperon
without that area, low~medium

boost A5 1mg(50% SIB) and few other 5,10mg pills for killing fast
raising skill faster, im not slow chilling hunter like "few" others. no offense

Last edited by a moderator:
I am being told you crave attention, mine too. In spite of your efforts, I did not see yous sneaking, I usually next target and look away from the monitor. If I locked on your mob, it happens, especially when players hunt very close to eachother. Stop banging your ass against the floor in tantrums, the temp ban you got was because you cheated/exploited and got caught, not because of me. And yes, I have you on ignore, in case you wanted something from me.

Yeah, that is the only spawn with that density in that area. But it's not the only caperons in that area, there are plenty elsewhere. If you place yourself that close to another player there is always a chance his target next will take "your" mob. And that is your fault alone, since you placed yourself that close to the other player.

definition of large area plz?

only that spot where Eve standing is High Density of young caperon
without that area, low~medium

hmm let me see

I am being told you crave attention, mine too. In spite of your efforts, I did not see yous sneaking, I usually next target and look away from the monitor. If I locked on your mob, it happens, especially when players hunt very close to eachother. Stop banging your ass against the floor in tantrums, the temp ban you got was because you cheated/exploited and got caught, not because of me. And yes, I have you on ignore, in case you wanted something from me.

what do i want from you is only apologize what u said earlier i guess.
calling me professional slave? sad old baldy!?

That little group of caperon is only big enough for 1 decent player on auto (maybe 2 if you're both targeting properly) so if you're not the first one there hunt somewhere else or suffer the consequences.

Target next is no excuse. You have eyes, you have a brain, You have responsibility for your actions. And if that happens, it's only fair to apologize or lose a nice word. Only my modest opinion :wise:

That little group of caperon is only big enough for 1 decent player on auto (maybe 2 if you're both targeting properly) so if you're not the first one there hunt somewhere else or suffer the consequences.

well me(pistol) and cyber(with strong argo claw) and two another guy edge of spawn area was hunting that place like week ago

me and cyber never make this problem with this "killstealing" or "accidently shooting what others shooting"
cyber standing middle of spawn area, im 20m ish away from him.
Eve just being inconsiderate am i missing something?

You are the cheater that got caught by Eve, right? So now you want some kind of revenge?

Try shooting with 140 range... its super anoying with green dots on the radar

cute

You are the cheater that got caught by Eve, right? So now you want some kind of revenge?

you are the guy who works for Eve right? loyalty works.

sry too busy to grind. thread closed. ty <3 <3
Eve will not "try to killsteal again" only happy face here :p

Eve better than what he did, im better than what i used to be
superkanjo you are still ...hope you'll be Improved! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Target next is no excuse. You have eyes, you have a brain, You have responsibility for your actions. And if that happens, it's only fair to apologize or lose a nice word. Only my modest opinion :wise:

That's what my initial thought was, however I don't know the full story. You do it once... oops? but 2 or more times then I suspect KS. No idea if this is what happened or what.
Also the "victim" needs to move away. In this case it's fairly easy to do, but seems to become more of an issues for event mobs like Longtooth where spawn is limited.

Bottom line, MA doesn't care about kill stealing afaik. Don't like it? Get a bigger gun.

Bottom line, MA doesn't care about kill stealing afaik. Don't like it? Get a bigger gun.

headline, I don't care about kill stealing.
just goofing around in each PCF thread.
link blackpink video makes blackpink more great than it was. capiche?
sry for my attitude :p

Loud and Clear,so proud of you

At least i'm no cheater

Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something.
-Eric Hoffer

Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
-Salvador Dali

The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.
-Stephen Covey

Lying, stealing, and cheating are commonplace.
-Joseph B. Wirthlin

Chocolate is not cheating! After a salty meal, you need a little bit of sweet. This is living, not cheating.
-Ali Landry
this video relate with what Ali Landry said yw :p

The exact same thing can be said to the knob who comes within 50m of a hunter then cries about killstealing.

moderator.jpg

Closing this thread and issuing a temporary suspension.

2.2 - Insults/Flaming, 2.3 - Personal Disputes

Last edited:
Status
Back