• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shilda

Alpha
Society
Hardcore
Shildas Shilda Shilds
Hello, after seeing all the CP shares been sold so fast i do believe that being able to purchase with PED in-game played a huge role.

What if you had that option to purchase strongbox keys ?
Would that be a good thing or not ?

Not sure if there is any laws against that.:confused:

how about a mini daily quest to get keys?

The ability to buy keys for ped would remove the whole purpose of boxes as a way of bringing new money in game that brought MA out of the red few years ago. Since the future of the game is tied with their well-being, No.

No,for the same reason Svarog already explained

Hello, after seeing all the CP shares been sold so fast i do believe that being able to purchase with PED in-game played a huge role.

What if you had that option to purchase strongbox keys ?
Would that be a good thing or not ?

Several times that this has come up I've suggested that MA introduces a deposited peds section in our ped flow centre so that we can make deposits of whatever sum suits us whenever, that can then also be used to buy shop items without it always coming from some external source each and every time for 10 dollars or whatever.

As a result I have still NEVER bought any keys, so I've always sold the boxes I've received.

I've also suggested that deed payouts be made shop-accessible, but I accept MA could be less keen on that.

But my main suggestion.... that would surely increase peds deposited as it increases freedom of choice AND method to include bank transfers!!!

Back