LA Shares = player retirement?

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
My first question is mostly to MA and Buzz. I. Wondering if this company shares idea is really so that Buzz can retire from at least keeping CP going? Because it says it will be a MA official avatar now managing CP. If so I think this is one of the best movies MA has done in years. Just think if this had been done when NEVERDIE sold the astereroid. Maybe we wouldn't have a bunch of dead domes up there now. So I'm wondering is this the future? Will these options be provided to other LA owners? It would be great if MA could settle with Deathifier over treasure island this way and the other abandoned land areas.

I don't think we should flood the market with all the defunct LAs but this could be a nice way to bring those LAs back to life in a slow but progressive way.

Am I alone with this?

Would like to see Next Island go on the block.

I think it's a great idea. I will be honest though, it also worries me a bit. It will worry me if more and more of this starts happening.... think about it.

I don't think we should flood the market with all the defunct LAs but this could be a nice way to bring those LAs back to life in a slow but progressive way.

The way I understand it so far is that the new 'company shares' are -not- tied to a particular LA but to the business entity that runs them, kind of like holding companies. There will have to be a registry of sorts which associates a company with its holdings. The system seems not quite ready yet. CP was just the easiest first application to introduce it because there is a 1:1 relationship without the complication. As the system becomes more flexible, this may not remain so forever.

Back