Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Register please: Me Oulaladidon Yeah

Thank you ;)

WOAH!!! Nice hit! GZ on the uber out there :) 6101 PED!

eu_hof.jpg

Points updated through Friday, 9/20/19

attachment.php

Sungam Sun Nosskire, reward received: 64.99tt Evade Skill Chips + 1,000 PED + 10 AUD :eyecrazy:

GZ!

Caught up through Sunday, 9/22/19

Points updated through Tuesday, 9/24/19

*NOTICE:* As of 9/24/19 OLA#39 just had the tailored global/HOF message run out, however, I've submitted a support case and paid the fee to get this back up and running. Support has replied and said my request is being forwarded onto the responsible department.

Until MA implements the change, for future globals on OLA#39 please send me a screenshot or post a screenshot in this thread so you get credit for them. Until my tailored global/HOF message gets activated again we'll need to do this on OLA#39.

Medusa's Head - Deino Island is still working, so you can always go grind the new repeatable missions on Scipulor until OLA#39 gets sorted.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Again, the only land area with the global naming missing is OLA#39. We're working to get it fixed! I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and I will post an update as soon as I receive it.

If you hunted on OLA#39 on 9/24/19 and got any globals, but did not get credit for them, please just let me know. We'll get you credited. So far, I've awarded 4 to Sungam. Perhaps there were another hunter or two who still needed credit, let me know, I'll be fair with you. :)

Thank you for understanding!

Tyvm :)
I totally missed that the La name was missing but here are the pics :)

Tyvm :)
I totally missed that the La name was missing but here are the pics :)

Perfect! Thank you!

I got a reply back from MA and my case was closed, they said:

"The Tailored Global Chat message for OLA#39 is ready and it will be available in the next planet partner release."

And then they took my $. So, until then, please just send me a screenshot or post them here for the globals on OLA#39. Thank you for understanding!

Back to old school submissions :)

I've got em counted, 2 more for Sungam!

Back to old school submissions :)

I've got em added. Yes, yes yes.... Sorry! But hey, let's be positive, think of it as a trip down memory lane :laugh: The global naming will be implemented next partner release I'm told. Hopefully that's not too far away.

Points updated Thursday, 9/26/19

I just want to post this notice again in case anyone has missed it.

*NOTICE:* As of 9/24/19 OLA#39 had the tailored global/HOF message stop, however, I've submitted a support case and paid a fee to get this back up and running. Support has replied and my case was closed, they said:

"The Tailored Global Chat message for OLA#39 is ready and it will be available in the next planet partner release."

Until MA implements the change, for future globals on OLA#39 please post a screenshot in this thread so you get credit for them.

If you don't want to bother with posting the screenshots, Medusa's Head - Deino Island is still working, so that's always an option to grind the new repeatable missions on Scipulor until OLA#39 gets sorted.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Again, the only land area with the global naming missing is OLA#39.

Thank you for your understanding! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for OLA#39's global naming to be back up running. *fingers crossed*

register pls : Livius Beyond Godlike

Points updated through 9/30/19. EL went down today for a few hours, so if u had any globals and got a SS, please just post them here.

I'm also hoping that the Global/HOF feature on OLA#39 is implemented in tomorrow's patch. We shall see! :)

EL didnt catch the global but it took a screenshot anyway?

Last edited:
Moar globals!

Moar globals!

Great! I'll get this thread updated later tonight. I was out of town the past week, just got back last night.

Last edited:
No worries! Have 2 more globs :p

someday, MA will give your LA it's name back :tongue2:

Back