Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

is this event still active? long time since update

is this event still active? long time since update

It certainly is! I'm sorry, I told myself I would update it this weekend and one thing lead to another and before I knew it I was 7 episodes deep into a new Netflix show!

I'll update it tonight when I get back from work -- I'm over a week behind, sorry! :ahh:

Last edited:
Points caught up through Friday - 8/30/19

I only got 2 globals ? Not sure that is right :confused:

I only got 2 globals ? Not sure that is right :confused:

Hi Lazz, it looks like you've got another 11 globals from Paid N' Evade 1.0 that haven't been converted over. If you would like those converted over to this event that would give you a total of 13 on this event. Otherwise, you're still welcome to cash out those older points from the 1.0 event. Just let me know how you want to proceed.

Hi Lazz, it looks like you've got another 11 globals from Paid N' Evade 1.0 that haven't been converted over. If you would like those converted over to this event that would give you a total of 13 on this event. Otherwise, you're still welcome to cash out those older points from the 1.0 event. Just let me know how you want to proceed.

Hi ok that sound right just convert them its not so many anyway tyvm :)
Still got some grinding to do ;)

Baldareon Izz Theryyder ...please add me :)

Hi ok that sound right just convert them its not so many anyway tyvm :)
Still got some grinding to do ;)

Points converted over :) GL

Baldareon Izz Theryyder ...please add me :)

Hey! Good news, you were added a while ago and I've got you down for 10 globals already :) Keep it up! :wtg:

Points caught up through Sunday, 9/1/2019
:yay:

register team plz

BlackPink"DDU DU DDU DU"▶Youtube

team leader-myself :laugh:

All three of you guys are registered -- I'll get things updated tomorrow. All globals the past few days will be caught up when I have some time. Sorry, I'm on my phone in the airport travelling and not ignoring the event, just tied up for the next little bit! Thx :)

Points caught up through Friday, 9/6/19

Add me

Please Add Skirmantas Pioter Danius

Points updated through Sunday, 9/8/19

Points caught up through Monday, 9/9/19

Points caught up through Tuesday, 9/10/19

Up to date, Wednesday 9/11/19

Points through Thursday, 9/12/19

:scared: HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th :scared:

:vampire: points updated Friday 13th :vampire:

Points up through Sunday, 9/15/19

Back