Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

someday, MA will give your LA it's name back :tongue2:

Someday! Someday Eragon! :tongue2:

I have two confirmations from MA now that the global naming will be changed next update, for OLA#39 and now OLA#50.

I'll get points updated tonight when I get home from work.

Hi MsPudding,

Not sure if my 6 scip globals registered or not, but they were on Deino Island. Attached is a screenshot of my EU Life profile.

k2nq4kF.png

Regards,
- VH

Hi MsPudding,

Not sure if my 6 scip globals registered or not, but they were on Deino Island. Attached is a screenshot of my EU Life profile.

k2nq4kF.png

Regards,
- VH

Hey Vandal,

I'll be updating totals tonight when I get off work. Glad to see! Hopefully the loot was kind to you :)

Points updated through Monday, 10/14/2019

All good things must come to an end... Paid N Evade 2.0 will be ending 10/31/19. Points may be claimed up to 90 days after it closes.

I will be launching a new event for all 3 Land Areas 11/1/2019, stay tuned.

You've got 2 weeks to hit your desired payout level! :) thank you for the support of this event, it ran much longer than I ever anticipated!

Daily reminder that this event will be closing October 31, 2019.

add me please Mango Trixie Fandango

add me please Mango Trixie Fandango
You've been added! But keep in mind this event ends in 13 days. A new event will start November, 1st.

GL brave soul! :)

You've been added! But keep in mind this event ends in 13 days. A new event will start November, 1st.

GL brave soul! :)

thanks for the heads up :)

All good things must come to an end... Paid N Evade 2.0 will be ending 10/31/19. Points may be claimed up to 90 days after it closes.

I will be launching a new event for all 3 Land Areas 11/1/2019, stay tuned.

You've got 2 weeks to hit your desired payout level! :) thank you for the support of this event, it ran much longer than I ever anticipated!

ah...shyte...was going for the 150 globals after finishing my Silver Argo mission.
Well...lets see how the new version will be :D

Reminder this event closes on Oct 31, 2019.

To help you finish out the last couple of weeks I'm creating weekly events with 250 PED prize pools that are FREE to join through the in-game event center. All globals during the in-game event ALSO count towards this event! There's a Scipulor Sunday event and a Sunday Atrox event in there now, both with 250 Ped pools, make sure to join us! The prize payouts for those events this weekend are as follows:

1st - 150 PED
2nd - 70 PED
3rd - 30 PED

Points for PaidNEvade will be updated later tonight when I get off work. :)

EDIT:

Points were caught up through Friday, 10/18/19

Last edited:
PaidNEvade 2.0 comes to a close 10/31/2019 -- stay tuned for a new event including 3 participating Land Areas!

Join us Sunday for two different events, register using the in game Event Center

! FREE ATROX SUNDAY 250 PED
17:30 - 19:00 UTC
1st - 150 PED
2nd - 70 PED
3rd - 30 PED
Total Prize Pool = 250 PED, FREE TO ENTER

! FREE SCIPULOR SUNDAY 250 PED
19:30 - 21:00 UTC
1st - 150 PED
2nd - 70 PED
3rd - 30 PED
Total Prize Pool = 250 PED, FREE TO ENTER

See you soon!

Points caught up through Sunday, 10/20/2019

Reminder once again that this event will be closing October 31, 2019. If you're close to getting that level of payout that you've wanted, grind on! You've got 9-10 days to get it done! GL on the finish :)

I'll host another FREE to register for in-game event this weekend to help w/ the last push several of you have been making. :wtg:

And as always, a new event will roll out after this one ends.

Last edited:

a few more from event and a few days before :D

a few more from event and a few days before :D

All 7 globals added to your score! You know... I was looking back, and it was on Sep 25th I ordered the global name change :D I'm hoping by 2020 it's here!

Add me plz!

Gun KimBoom Kim

Welcome, added. And FYI to you as well as anyone else -- this event ends on October 31, 2019. Stay tuned for a new event that will launch shortly after. :)

Reminder that this event is closing on October 31, 2019. All points may be claimed up to 90 days after it ends.

Points updated through Thursday, 10-24-2019

Points through Friday, Oct 25,2019

Points updated through Sunday, Oct 27, 2019.

Updating points later tonight, couple days left to finish your totals! GL on the home stretch!

some more over the last week :)

If you've got any loose ends, tie them up today! Last day for points to count for this event...

Stay tuned for the next event to drop, I'm going to likely wait until after Mayhem to launch it. Happy Halloween everyone!

Back