Question: Revive after getting killed in space

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Why it takes so long to move ?

Do you mean the time it takes to die, or the time it takes from pressing the "OK" button in the message box to actually being alive?

Do you mean the time it takes to die, or the time it takes from pressing the "OK" button in the message box to actually being alive?

After you revive it takes like 15 sec before you are able to walk away from the terminal. Always been like that iirc.

After you revive it takes like 15 sec before you are able to walk away from the terminal. Always been like that iirc.

It's been a while since I was shot down in space last time but iirc the reason you cannot move seem to have to do with that your ship has not been spawned back into your inventory.

As soon as the message "<Shipname> has been restored to your inventory" (or whatever it says) you can move.
Why it's like this I have no idea though :scratch2:

The delay is related to your ship I believe, I cant move until the ship gets placed into my inventory again, and it is delayed.

Yap this is what i meant

Yo there what i wanted to say

There is actually a bug when you are shot down in space where once the pirate kills and loots you, you respawn at the revive terminal before the actual 'countdown' timer to revive has timed out. If you die in space to a mob and then click revive you can move immediately.

Back