Easter Mayhem 2019 Results

Exactly, I finished my annihilation at 2am, a whole 2 hours after the event ended. Came in 5th :)

How is this even remotely acceptable? If the event is stated to end at a specific time then any results posted after should be rejected. This is a huge error by MA.

How is this even remotely acceptable? If the event is stated to end at a specific time then any results posted after should be rejected. This is a huge error by MA.

It's possible because I started my last session around 11pm before the closing time and still had about 3 hours left to run. It's not an error. I call this tactics. :)

exept i am refering to defense.
and he was still 5-6th 24 h after event was over
he magically got a bump of 10 min of his score and even if its not my category and dont affect myself, i would like to hear an explanation

There's a NPC ingame you can turn in peds and you will buy time during events.
Its only visible for choosens avatars

exept i am refering to defense.
and he was still 5-6th 24 h after event was over
he magically got a bump of 10 min of his score and even if its not my category and dont affect myself, i would like to hear an explanation

I actually think this is a perfectly reasonable question if those facts are all true...

It's possible because I started my last session around 11pm before the closing time and still had about 3 hours left to run. It's not an error. I call this tactics. :)

Shouldn't instance stop giving points after the event's end time? At least it was like that in the past events.

Waiting for support response... apparently they can’t explain it either....

Waiting for support response... apparently they can’t explain it either....

The worse is they cant even claim it is some kind of display "bug", cause the score was changed days after the event was over, and now his "new" magical time just show normally in the score list

The end of the event was 2pm UK time, so I think you've got mixed up somewhere.

The end of the event was 2pm UK time, so I think you've got mixed up somewhere.

Ah okay ... fine then. I thought it was midnight. Lucky coincidence that I managed to finish just before the bell then.

I did three hours overdue. Points were still given and msg at end was the same. I did not improve the score so whether it would have counted or not i couldnt tell.

Yea I understand HOW you did it. I just dont think its acceptable. Event are specified to end at a certain time. No more results should be allowed to be posted AFTER that.

agreed.......................

Yea I understand HOW you did it. I just dont think its acceptable. Event are specified to end at a certain time. No more results should be allowed to be posted AFTER that.

For anniliation, i would agree, points should stop dropping.
For defense, you should be allowed to finish your run. If you usually only survive until 45mins in and see there is less than an hour left and decide to do one last run to try and get a few extra minutes on your old score. You should not be penalised for managing to survive longer than that hour.

For anniliation, i would agree, points should stop dropping.
For defense, you should be allowed to finish your run. If you usually only survive until 45mins in and see there is less than an hour left and decide to do one last run to try and get a few extra minutes on your old score. You should not be penalised for managing to survive longer than that hour.

I do not agree. Event should end exactly when MA stated it ends, and that should be the case for Defense as well. If you didn't score before event ends (13.00 UTC in this case) then your score just should NOT count. Top 10 should not be able to change after exactly 13.00 UTC/time stated by MA.

If you don't follow event rules and/or event time then score should not count. It's f*cking basic I'd say..

//Eson

I do not agree. Event should end exactly when MA stated it ends, and that should be the case for Defense as well. If you didn't score before event ends (13.00 UTC in this case) then your score just should NOT count. Top 10 should not be able to change after exactly 13.00 UTC/time stated by MA.

If you don't follow event rules and/or event time then score should not count. It's f*cking basic I'd say..

//Eson

Then the defense style should not be an event. Otherwise I pray that MA do not have your attitude when it comes to considering that. Sure they can make it so that you cannot start another defense run 30mins prior to the event end (since 30min placing's will never result in a top 10), but you should have the right to finish your current run in defense since it gets harder each round.

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
It is apparent that as long as you get into an instance before the event end time you can go past the event end time. So now everyone knows the real rules, like it or not. If MA is going to change this for future events it would be nice if they let us know.

fix reload pill stacking BEFORE next event, thnx in advance!

Back