PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

Hello everyone when I play MMO's for me I feel that I need to be in the middle of the fight. That I need to be tanking the Monsters and wielding an awesome Melee weapon as I destroy everything in my path. Today I am making a list of Avatars that share this like minded love for fighting mobs this way and have achieved the Highest Known Strength in Entropia.

Rules to be on the list

* Have at least 75 Str
    * Provide a screen shot of your current Str if one can't be provided then you will be Unconfirmed till confirmed by me or other forum source.
    * Old Avatar Screen Shots provided by the Avatar count to maintain accuracy. If the Avatar posted it then it is within the rules to be accepted. So Old Attribute list are valid and will be considered as Fact as many of these Avatars don't play anymore.
    * You can be scanned by me if you don't want to post a screen shot.

Since there are so many new Melee weapons Armatrix and some fancy power claws out there as well as Unique melee users. I am uncertain where to set the bar yet to be on the list as of now I would think 75 Str is a good starting point. I think a lot have skilled melee for PvP purposes and don't want to the bar set too low. If anything on the list needs adjusting, it will be considered and done.

Rank-Name-Str-Date

#1 - Dan Dan Petrov - 160 Str * 10-24-17
    #2 - Matvey Mat Sobolev - 104 Str * 02-24-12
    #3 - Phoenix Conquista De la Nova - 103 Str * 02-24-12
    Tied- Patrik Stormer Deluxe - 103 Str * 02-24-12
    #4 - Joker Poker Uber Smoker - 100 Str * 02-24-12
    #5 - Thorb Focus Galleck - 95 Str * 02-24-12
    #6 - Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp - 91 Str * 5-21-2019

If any Avatar comes forth and wants to be removed from the list then your name will be removed and only a blank name stating that "someone" has this attribute. So that way we can maintain accuracy on Highest Known Strength but conceal your identity.

Wish everyone luck out there skilling and maybe you can prove your skilling accomplishments by being on the list and overtaking the top dog!

Some great Uber Attribute threads are here for some old school reading which some Info was taken from

Triple-Triple Attribute Club thread where some images are used from
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...le-Triple-Club

Phoenix Conquista De la Nova 103 Str

Patrik Stormer Deluxe 103 Str

Joker Poker Uber Smoker 100 Str

The #1 spot will be secure for a long time it seems unless those crazy melee grinders can do anything about it Smilgs, Messi you out there?

My Screenie as of 5-7-2019

Then the top Str and well top in most attributes taken by Dan in his thread
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3611106

Last edited by The Abomb; 05-21-2019 at 12:16.
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,165 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,263 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,767 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Well finally got to 89 Str that last .01 naturally felt really long perhaps cause I was anxiously waiting to eat some Str tokens. Made the decision from here on out that I can eat Str tokens now So that brings me up to 91 Str

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ga...tr91_73276.jpg

The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,165 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,263 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,767 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.