Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anyone can add their their stats, then I would like to add Dan to that list as he provided his Attributes already.
    IDK, language barrier*?

His stats are absolutely welcome, as long as he wants them to be there.
    You can't however - add other peoples stats.

And tbf, he is actually already on the list, even against the rules, pending his confirmation that he wants to be there!

As well as the other avatars who I am sure are out there who are above 120, can be added as soon as they like!

Duplicate threads make a mess of this forum, and your trolling makes a mockery of folks trying to help out and create some interesting content. Honestly Such a shame I hate when folks make a mockery of it.

Me myself, cant wait to be a part of the Psyche list, I keep striving for it. Here you just make a mockery of it all

Since you had such a huge issue with the name of the original thread, maybe you should call this one
    "Didn't like the rules of the first intelligence thread, so made this one as a secondary spammy any stuff, make it up as we go, counts intelligence thread."
    Sound legit.

*Their -
    belonging to or associated with the people
    Last edited by Alainax; 05-07-2019 at 20:01.
    /join #space_travel 4000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1200+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    Feel free to consider my list an 'old list' for your list - please make sure to check back for updates to keep things accurate

Over a decade noone bothered to make and maintain an intelligence list for entropia, im glad i seem to have sparked some motivation here

I will consider that as any official entry in any list is grounds to be part of the Highest Known list and often it takes someone doing something wrong to motivate people to do it right.

So guess we just got to look around into some old threads to make sure we have everyone to answer the question. Who has the Highest Known Intelligence? I think somewhere on the forums there are some pretty high attributes that need to be found and entered. If I miss any please give a link to that thread. Your work in providing accuracy to the Highest Known Intelligence is appreciated.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 05-07-2019 at 20:06.
    The Abomb now has Remarkable Wood! Level 46 Resource Gatherer, 5,454 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,291 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,903 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    Duplicate threads make a mess of this forum
    This isn't a duplicate thread. This is a Highest Known thread. Since there isn't one of those for Intelligence yet listed I made one. There is another Intel list but it was mislabeled for a topic and I hope that gets straightened out.

The goal is to accurately answer who has the Highest Known Intelligence in Entropia without any bias. Just trying to provide an accurate list of Avatars even ones that quit 10 years ago and no longer play. If they are Known and can be proven to have said attribute, then they will be added regardless of activity. That is the point in a Highest Known List. If you have anyone from another Intel list to be added I will add them accordingly without bias if the information is correct.

Have a wonderful day and time to read some really old skill threads to see if we missed anyone.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 05-07-2019 at 20:07.
    The Abomb now has Remarkable Wood! Level 46 Resource Gatherer, 5,454 RG Skill points

LOL you are like little children big dick intel measuring posts, just put Dan and lock both of your threads ffs...
    "Everyone loves money. Money will undermine and overrule everything else."

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images

you have the date in picture also

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post

you have the date in picture also
    Thanks added found some good old threads where now we have a new #2 spot. It's old so wonder where some of these Avatars Intelligence is today??!! Hope latter when I have time I can go through some more threads of Attributes to get an accurate list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2