Selling: Wazir Pleat Coat black oldschool !

Mos

Stalker
Wazir Pleat Coat ( M ) black , oldschool coat !

sb /bo 2k

If it's the one you currently have on auction it's not even painted black, just rutol texture lol. False advertizement and breaking forum rule.

you can repaint , resize , recustomized , re...sex whatever... :p

:yay::yay::yay:

You can re-paint/re-texture, but do not sell it for black when its grey

You can re-paint/re-texture, but do not sell it for black when its grey

Maybe he is color blind. :tongue2:

Very dangerously grey area for him to be called a scammer though. False advertisement are the worst.

It's sad what MA did to the Rutol texture... used to be such a good looking texture.

I do agree tho- black means black painted or black straight from MA... not rutol gray. They need to fix that and Polished Chrome texture.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

thanks guys

But is it black or not? And is it in auction?

It's gray. Not black. And yes last time I checked it was on auction for a ridiculous price considering it's not black.

that is most definately grey not black, I have a rex top hat that is much blacker than that, but it is still not black. As previously stated the only real black is black paint or an MA issued black item.

I don't want to put a downer on you sales thread, but I am pretty sure that this coat is too expensive. If the colours / textures were more rare / desirable then you may get the asking price but this looks very similar to one of my wazir pleats that is 100% brukite texture with no paint on it. Brukite is one of the cheapest textures, I would price check your coat at 800-1000 ped maximum.

I wouldn't normally bother responding but I am very much into clothing. if I purchased this I would bleach it and put some nice textures / colours on it but as it is, it is very plain

Back