Achievement: 400 K Skill - All Natural

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. :yay: (ok, so it doesn't take much haha)

I finally ticked over the 400 K skill mark in game. It's taken forever, because I don't chip in. (nothing wrong with chipping in, I just want to do it my way).

I still have tons more milestones to complete though. I've yet to get into the lvl 100 club, :eyecrazy: (as of this post my highest lvl is 93 laser sniper) so time to get back out there and do some more pew pew pewing. :D

I don't even want to think how long it's going to take me to get to half a million all natural skill. :wise:

Congrats on your milestone , great to find another who does not eat skills chips for breakfast.

Nice achivment sweetie Big Gratz :wtg::yay:

congratulations I see that you have alot of skills to improve on :)

Big gz vampire princess ?

Gratz..I will have to give credit there. Nice cloak too!

Good job. Nice milestone!

There are some easy points to be had by using a gauss rifle for a while and also by repairing someone's mother ship / privateer (just by looking at the screenshot you provided). 500k won't be so hard to achieve! :eyecrazy:

Congrats on your milestone , great to find another who does not eat skills chips for breakfast.

gz raven ... and lol natural skills what about mission rewards ? ...

Nice going Raven gratz on that. :yay:

Rick

Ahhhhhh HUGE GZ! :)

Can't believe you beat me!!! I am at like 398k :p

Big GZ on the skilling :yay:

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. :yay: (ok, so it doesn't take much haha)

I finally ticked over the 400 K skill mark in game. It's taken forever, because I don't chip in. (nothing wrong with chipping in, I just want to do it my way).

I still have tons more milestones to complete though. I've yet to get into the lvl 100 club, :eyecrazy: (as of this post my highest lvl is 93 laser sniper) so time to get back out there and do some more pew pew pewing. :D

I don't even want to think how long it's going to take me to get to half a million all natural skill. :wise:

Wow grats u :)

I can't believe you have never shot a Gauss rifle. I remember when they first came out and i heard one I had to borrow one so i could run around making 'Whoooosh bang' noises :laugh: I even got a global on the floppy eared fools (aka Mourner) using one :)

4k isn't anywhere near half a millio....oooohhh waaaaaiiit a minute....Iiiiii get it now :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Back