Entropia Universe 16.3.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Company Shares System

The first Company Shares System dividends will be given out on 13-05-19 at 00:01AM

Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue where the Crafting Terminal window would close if a player died on your radar.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, they sold all 500000 of them!!

Fixing Loot for Crafting Materials

Any statements for path to take from MA, regarding fixing crafting and mats for it ?

Will loot composition for Robot beacon been fixed (there I do not speak about robbery TT wise, but materials)

Will other BP specific item drops made available(components)?

** was checking my BPs and for event was considering to craft some Ziplex Axx ... what does require for example "Robot thermal sensors" = Beacon loot

So what to do with purchases via MA provisioning BPs clicks ( on Ziplex Axx series 812click... )

bzw, I still remember those old times and MA marketing msg ... upon which I did invest ... MA's statement in old times;/.///

"Invest in Your Avatar. .. "

I was hoping for a lil more exciting updates

I was hoping for a lil more exciting updates

We have more on the way, I believe this was just some small updates to the backend of the shares system and we threw in the crafting terminal fix as well because it was causing some frustration.

We have more on the way, I believe this was just some small updates to the backend of the shares system and we threw in the crafting terminal fix as well because it was causing some frustration.

Thank you for expediting the crafting fix. That is greatly appreciated.

have I ever told u I love you? nows a good time :) hahah

*edit*

In light of recent events.. no more love you've had enough of that apparently!

have I ever told u I love you? nows a good time :) hahah

*edit*

In light of recent events.. no more love you've had enough of that apparently!

dude he is a kid, 22 years old....... those are just childlish games and accusations over a game competition, leave it be.

dude he is a kid, 22 years old....... those are just childlish games and accusations over a game competition, leave it be.

The majority of the world doesn't feel that way incase u missed it. Those kind of games with actual children are not ok and is the primary reason parent need to take the precautions they do allowing them on the internet in the 1st place. You might wanna look into it because as of right now I have much less respect for you.

*edit*
id also like to mention this post was before it happened but decided to edit it after because I can assure you my 1st and last post to the guy is not going to be an I love you!! rofl

The majority of the world doesn't feel that way incase u missed it. Those kind of games with actual children are not ok and is the primary reason parent need to take the precautions they do allowing them on the internet in the 1st place. You might wanna look into it because as of right now I have much less respect for you.

*edit*
id also like to mention this post was before it happened but decided to edit it after because I can assure you my 1st and last post to the guy is not going to be an I love you!! rofl

a 22 year old boy and a 16years old girl have same childish level, i can assure that. 2 children doing stupid things are just 2 children doing stupid things.
id understand ur point in stating that some sort of things are not ammissible, infact he got preventively fired, they will probably do all check about it but a kid asking a kid to get marry its not such a big deal.
Im sad i lost your respect,i still have respect tho of you but i can assure you in my life ive seen very bad thing, and this is not one of em, and in all the hype this has caused there are probably also false things, so id say you better stfu before u can damage someone else, a fellow player, on very bad ways just by stating ignorant stupid comments.
There will be done proper checks by the ones who are suppose to, but you as a grown up person should be more careful on what you say, feel the consequences that u may cause acting like a sheep following the flock.

a 22 year old boy and a 16years old girl have same childish level, i can assure that. 2 children doing stupid things are just 2 children doing stupid things.
id understand ur point in stating that some sort of things are not ammissible, infact he got preventively fired, they will probably do all check about it but a kid asking a kid to get marry its not such a big deal.
Im sad i lost your respect,i still have respect tho of you but i can assure you in my life ive seen very bad thing, and this is not one of em, and in all the hype this has caused there are probably also false things, so id say you better stfu before u can damage someone else, a fellow player, on very bad ways just by stating ignorant stupid comments.
There will be done proper checks by the ones who are suppose to, but you as a grown up person should be more careful on what you say, feel the consequences that u may cause acting like a sheep following the flock.

Ive said all im going to and more than i wanted. You can thank yourself for basically necroing the thread. As for you ive said all i want to as well. Your not my kind of people.

Back